• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklishness VS Attractiveness

Elphaba

TMF Poster
Oh my its been a while since I've posted on here!

Just wondering, does ticklishness over-ride attractiveness, like are you first attracted to the ticklishness of the other sex - or same sex whatever your preference - before you notice their attractiveness?
Like for example - guys, a girl is really ticklish but not very good looking, would the ticklishness make you want them or would the attractiveness of her put you off? Vice versa for women.
Hope that makes sense! :D

To me, a female being ticklish makes her more attractive.

So some model type woman who is not ticklish is less attractive to me than another woman who may not have the "model" looks but is ticklish.

Its just that is the way I am. I can take an aspect of a woman and inflate it so much that any flaws she may have are outshined by that one aspect.
Because tickling is who I am sexually and in any long term relationship I want to be able to share and enjoy it, someone who is not ticklish may be attractive in looks but not attractive to me in a possible relationship.

I hope that makes sense.

Rob

When I'm interested in a woman, personality is the #1 factor in my book. And I totally mean that.

I digress though, since your question was about ticklishness vs. attractiveness. Honestly, if I were judging by those two factors alone, I'd have to say that I see attractiveness first. With that said, I would totally date Bianca Shades. :angel:

Good question.....

For a woman to be attractive, that's very important. If she is ticklish and loves being tickled (especially on her feet), that's a big plus. When a woman's feet are attractive, tickling them is even more fun and exciting. If it tickles when you kiss or lick her feet, then her feet would be "ticklicious"!!

funny how attractiveness in lees and female lers play an important part, or so we think, yet it's quite alright for male lers to look like a bulldog chewing a wasp.

for me my lee, or ler, has to be someone i'd find attractive even on a non-tickling level, or else their will just be no chemistry and therefore no fun.

ticklishness adds to attractiveness for me

There are women I know who I am not attracted to, but know are ticklish and would give anything to be able to tie them down once and give their soles a good, slow, light, tickling.....and that makes me want them.

There have also been women who are gorgeous but once I found out they weren't ticklish or absolutly hated it, who I no longer found hot. Total attractiveness is a unique package and not just in looks alone.

Beauty is within you, ticklishness is what attracts me to women, not the way they look. I hope that answered your question.

TicklesFemales

Oh my its been a while since I've posted on here!

Just wondering, does ticklishness over-ride attractiveness, like are you first attracted to the ticklishness of the other sex - or same sex whatever your preference - before you notice their attractiveness?
Like for example - guys, a girl is really ticklish but not very good looking, would the ticklishness make you want them or would the attractiveness of her put you off? Vice versa for women.
Hope that makes sense! :D

the bigger question is attractiveness physically versus actual compatability.

ticklishness for a person on this forum (lers specifically) and the perception of tickling by your partner should be the key component in determining compatability of a longterm mate, and physical beauty while very nice to look at should be more ancillary

Thanks everyone for the replies!
It was just a question that I've had for a while :)
It's good to get everyones view on it.
Personally for me, I think if I was being tickled by a guy I didn't naturally have a good friendship with or was attracted to, it would take the fun out of it and probably freak me out! :shock:
But that's just me. Does other lee's feel that if they aren't attracted to their ler's/have a good friendship to them i.e. attracted to their personality, it takes the fun out of it?

What I think is more important

I think that compatibility is more important than attractiveness & ticklishness thats second.

I don't particularly mind if they're ticklish (although it does help :D) or not, so I guess I'd say attractiveness.

Chemistry includes ticklishness, sex, etc...

To me, it's the package (that too!) in a guy. I want smart, cute, funny, physical, kinky, sweet, sincere, honest, generous, CREATIVE in bed, and of course, ticklish!

So yes, attractive is a place holder, to me, for all above.

Lea

Sorta depends on what our relationship is. If it's just for tickling, then as long as I can comfortably stand to look at her, its great. I mean, she can't look like a Navigator from Lynch's version of Dune, but she doesn't have to be attractive.

If it's for a relationship attractiveness plays more of a part. She must be pleasing to the eye. I don''t mean gorgeous, but if you'd rather look elswhere when talking to your woman, it will eventually be an issue. But she still must be ticklish. I've had an un-ticklish wife, and it sucked. No, tickling had nothing to do with the split. But it was a source of contention as she was b*tchy about the idea of me tickling others.

But anyway, if I'm not in a relationship, she can be kinda ugly. If I'm gonna be waking up to her every day of my life, she needs to be acceptable to the eye.

CJ

Is the same question I wanted to ask!

for me a Ticklish girl is defenetly better, and even more if she likes tickling!

Unfortunatly I've never had the chance to find someone like that!

Ticklishness is definately more appealing then attractiveness, to a certain extent.IMO.Like Lea stated it comes down to the total package,personality is probably most important in terms of compatibility.

MY ANIMAL MAGNETISM ONLY WORKS ON ROAD KILL....

I LOOK LIKE THE NORTH END OF A SOUTHBOUND BULLDOG CHEWING ON A WASP......AND TOO LATE, I'M ALREADY BOOKED FOR THIS AND NEXT HALLOWEEN........ AS OTHERS HAVE SAID, A LADY BEING TICKLISH IS A KEY COMPONENT OF HER OVERALL ATTRACTIVENESS TO ME. ***SINGS OFF KEY***"BUT, DON'T THE GIRLS ALL GET MORE TICKLISH AT CLOSING TIME?"

This isn't going to be the popular answer, but looks are #1 in that if I don't find her at least CUTE physically I won't care enough to find out if she's ticklish. If she's cute and then I find out she's not ticklish, and I've had a chance to THOROUGHLY make sure for myself, then I kind of lose interest in her altogether. But if she's not at least cute physically there was never any interest to begin with.

if I had a nickel for every unattractive undesirable chick I entertained to get some tickles in...man, I'd prolly have at least a few dollars.

-hound

I agree with Vigil in that personality has to come first. But sticking with the original question, my thoughts on this pretty much mirror Rob's. A girl being ticklish makes her more attractive to me, regardless of whether or not she's a supermodel type. In fact, I generally seem to click better with the girl next door anyway. I suppose that means I favor ticklishness in a long-winded, roundabout way.

For me ticklishness vs attractiveness-I got to have both, both are very important and very key for me. I have to be attracted physically to a person and I got to have the person be ticklish.
I also got to have the person wish to be dominant and also want to be submissive. I got to have the person wish to want to be playful and bold. It has to be a consentual and very mutual exchange, fair and equal very playful, bit bold, bit shy also, very respectful honoring limits and boundaries and very affectionate and loving and tender too whether this go private or public tickle sessions-whether that be w friends, people I meet that have love for tickling or be with my partner (hubby) That is just me.

For me attractiveness and ticklishness have to go hand in hand. I also have to have a emot solid strong friendship or emot connection w person, have to least get along with person, but most importantly has to be equal in affection and love and tenderness (gentle tickles) given and received. most important got to respect, trust and have things in common w person outside love for tickling-have to like and love the special great qualities and traits in a person, has to be positive. and they respect and honor limits.

Treat me kindly and with respect and honor and love and affection equally shown w tickle sessions. That are my thoughts on this.
All these are a must

I think I have to have a balance of the two. As long as they are not completely void of one or the other, I'm good.

i go for personaly first its more inportant to me then looks and ticklishness i dotn want to be with someone that is a bit&% no matter how good looking or ticklish she is

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back