• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tied 'n' tickled on a trampoline or bouncy castle?

whereisderek23

TMF Poster
Has anyone ever been tied and tickled on either a trampoline or a bouncy castle? If so, what was it like?

Lol, interesting, I've never actually been tied and tickled on either one of those, but I have been tickled on a trampoline before, never tied up though...

I know this isn't exactly the same thing, but I did tickle two girls in a ball pit once at Mcdonald's when I was a kid. :3 (LoL I was young and brave rofl)

I dived into the pool and said I was a tickle shark, and that they better run away if they didn't want to get tickle eaten. :D lololol They swam pretty fast, but none ever got out of the pool. ^____^

Don't know why but the bouncy castle reminded me of back when I was hopping around in them as a kid and brought out the memory. :) I <3'd those. Wish I wasn't too big for 'em now lol.

I tickled someone on a trampoline, once; she fell off, but there were mats everywhere, so all was well. She did attempt to get me back, rather promptly; I evaded, however, and she apparently lost interest.

Ah... the lost, but never forgotten ;)

I work two jobs and for my second job usually on Friday and Saturday nights I work at a place that has a bunch of different inflatable games, like a giant bouncy castle, bungee run, inflatable obstacle course, a few velcro walls and all that but it's a place geared toward the young adult crowd (mostly people in their 20s will be there). I've seen a handful of times where tickling has happened there, most of the times being a girlfriend tickling her boyfriend or whatever. When you walk into the place, there's no shoes allowed at all (including the staff) and socks need to be worn at all times. One time a boyfriend was acting like a jerk so his girlfriend had enough of it and was really pissed at him, so the short of the story is she tackled him down and tickled his feet until he apologized. It was 2 hours until the place closed and she told him angrily that she would stay there and tickle his feet for the next 2 hours if she had to. It took him 5 minutes finally to apologize... and you could tell when she was tickling him that she was not amused at all the whole time... she was ANGRY lol.

Wow, really old topic. Never tried it but it sounds interesting!

At one point during his tickling he yelled over at me between his laughing and yelled, "Hey, can't you tell her to stop the damn tickling??" I yelled back at him, "No, sorry, we don't have a no tickling rule here! She's free to do what she wants... next time don't act like a jerk!" It was the best tickling I had seen there, almost was starting to feel sorry for the guy lol.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back