• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tied or untied?

i definitely prefer tied but I can overpower my wife easily so I can tickle her united too. Either way it's all FUN

I like to make my ler's work, just like a star ... (Inside joke) ... But seriously though, I prefer no bondage, but I also prefer the more playful side of things as well.. I feel a little in over my head when bondage is used...

I like to make my ler's work, just like a star ... (Inside joke) ... But seriously though, I prefer no bondage, but I also prefer the more playful side of things as well.. I feel a little in over my head when bobdage is used...

I promise that I would leave your head exposed.

For myself: Untied

For my lee: Both can be fun, but unless we're doing the "mental bondage" thing I'd rather have her tied up.

Wrestling and pinning the girl, and then keeping her still when I tickle her just adds to the fun for me. Having a girl all tied up before we begin seems a little too easy. :)

Wrestling and pinning the girl, and then keeping her still when I tickle her just adds to the fun for me. Having a girl all tied up before we begin seems a little too easy. :)

mmmm i love to be pinned over tied any day. but i love being tied as well. It depends on my mood they have different effects. if i was squirmy and thrashing my limbs, you would might have to tie me eventually.....tying to me sometimes lets me know what will happen. sometimes i love a nice spontaneous tickle attack which does not require tying up

I've never been tied up =/ it's a bit of a tragedy but I am extremely EXTREMELY interested, hopefully I'll find someone fun soon.

Wow, so many people into bondage.

But I think that physically overpowering someone is so much sexier. And if the ticklee thrashes too much, just have one person holding down each arm. Then the third person straddles the waist and goes to town!!

tied down for sure that leaves the ticklee helpless and not in control at all and helpless to stop having any part of her body tickled and a strong in control woman by day i bet loves to be a little submissive at times behind closed doors

Hows about being made to keep perfectly still, untied, whilst your ler slowly tickles you ... for me thats just as fun as being tied up. Id like to try being completely immobile, no movement at all...proper forced to endure kinda stuff ^^ now that would be a lot of fun! ;)

Hows about being made to keep perfectly still, untied, whilst your ler slowly tickles you ... for me thats just as fun as being tied up. Id like to try being completely immobile, no movement at all...proper forced to endure kinda stuff ^^ now that would be a lot of fun! ;)

Not for me....one of the best things about tickling is letting yourself go completely. I don't want to contain myself, I want to be able to enjoy the extasy of being out of control!

Absolutely rhiannon! You put it that way and yes i completely agree with you ^^

never tied or been tied before, so eager to try. but i don't think i'd want it exclusively. fighting is fun too :)

Untied.

I'd rather be held down by the force of a human instead of the force of an object, like rope. Much sexier.

If I were ever to switch, I'm pretty sure I'd have to be tied to get the full effect. When it's been tried without any bondage in the past, I tend to fight back. :shrug:

Another reason why I don't enjoy it as much to be held down by the ler is that he doesn't have his hands as free as he could have to tickle me. :)

I enjoy both for different occasions and moods. Untied is fun and can help set the tone. Tied, shit just got real. ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back