• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tied up

crystlamb

TMF Regular
Right before you tickle some body do you prefer to tie him or her up first or let them move around.

well...

It depends on my mood. I love to tie him up - but sometimes I really like the wrestling matches! Other times I love it when he ties me up - it doesn't always end in just tickling.

Right before I tickle somebody...

...I remind them to post discussion about tickling in the Tickling Discussion Section of the Forum.

It's funny, I caught this in the GD, and I just saw it move to TD...weird....

Karen is only 5' and 110lbs. so it's very easy for me to control her without bondage.....but tying her to the bed makes it easier to get to all those incredibly ticklish spots she has unimpeded....and it makes the TEASING and SEX all that much more fun too. :lovestory

I think that bondage enhances the experience for both -ler and -lee. For the
-ler, it allows that person freedom to concentrate on the tickling and teasing rather than trying to restrain their partner and tickle at the same time. I've been told from the -lees standpoint that it helps heighten the experience and sensations knowing that they are helpless to escape or cover up any particularly sensitive areas.

JB

bondage a must...

Spotlady prefers that I restrain her so she can "let go" as she puts it. She has never had to ask me twice.
SC

Depends on the lee's wishes. If she just wants to be playful, non-bondage. If she wants something more from the experience, then of course bondage is required. But beware lee's, I can be sensual AND ruthless all at the same time!!! lol :devil2:

It would depend on my partner, but chances are if a tied and tickled session was going to happen there's a good chance i'll tickle her a little beforehand anyway.

In real life, tickling mainly occurs outside of a sexual context, which I like. In fantasies, the receipient of the tickling is usually restrained.

It really depends on the 'lee's mood, but I enjoy being tied up and tickled. It really enhances your vulnerability. The whole time I'm thinking, 'Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap' but in a good way. :D

Perhaps a bit of "hold still or else" on a rare occasion as a forerunner (or foreplay, if you will), but for the most part, I prefer to utilize total and complete incapacitation. No questions, no doubts...and no mercy. :firedevil

Mistress Aura :justlips:

Mistress Aura said:
but for the most part, I prefer to utilize total and complete incapacitation. No questions, no doubts...and no mercy. :firedevil

I like your style as would my wife!

TTD

I prefer a 'lee who plays a little hard to get, first... and, really, if I *can* hold her down myself, bondage isn't necessary (although it is required beyond a certain intensity, obviously).

Definitely bondage...especially because of where I start tickling her sometimes.

I need to be tied myself to enjoy it, as I just end up squirming away too fast. I do not want to be able to get away, I want her to relentlessly tickle the crap out of me, and that typically means spread-eagle on the bed, with the 1500 lb straps and thick leather cuffs.

Perfect!

Mistress Aura said:
Perhaps a bit of "hold still or else" on a rare occasion as a forerunner (or foreplay, if you will), but for the most part, I prefer to utilize total and complete incapacitation. No questions, no doubts...and no mercy. :firedevil

Imposible to say it beter!
Diego

If you are asking for advice i would suggest that if the person you want to tickle is happy to be tickled, then go ahead tie them up, i'm sure they won't be dissapointed.

I used to think that I could only enjoy tickling if I was fully restrained tightly.

However, I was tickled on my back and sides pretty intensely once, and I was so glad I was able to pull my arms into my body to protect myself. I wound up lying on my belly with my arms tucked into me, and he was very effective in torturing me without restraints.

I have decided that I can enjoy both now. Of course, for safety sake, and because I love bondage...my favorite way to be harshly tickled is with restraints. :redheart:

Ler...Lee...whatever, bondage = yes, have some.

-Maestro

Bondage all day, every day and even on a damn Monday.

I like Katt Williams haha. I can just hear him saying that last part haha.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/2/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this SUnday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back