• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tieing Face Down

mysterytic

TMF Expert
My favorite position has always been tieing spread, face up. A negative experience, has prevented me from experimenting with the face down position. (During this dryspell though I have no one to experiment with). So the sake of education, is the face down position less comfortable for the lee? What about breathing, isn't it much more difficult for the lee? I rib tickled a girl in the back of my car and she was face down. In a matter of a few seconds (maybe 10 to 15)she was gasping for air and could not breathe so the fun had to end. My take on it is the face down position puts a lot of weight on the diaphram area which makes breathing much more difficult. Any medical people here that can answer my inquiry?? Thanks

You tickled her face down in your car. Thats the problem. Acar isnt big enough nor does it provide enough ventilation for the lee. When ever I am tied up and tickled the "face" down position is what i prefer. The only discomfort that is felt by me is my shoulders getting sore. Thats my take onit. I never have a problem breathing. And make sure your giving your ticklee enough rest and breathing time so they dont get out of breath.

The ONLY real problem with the lee being face down is the arching of the lower back.
Don't use a pillow under the head of the lee but instead under the waist to even out the back with the neck and shoulders or making the neck just slightly lower than the rest of the body ergo taking the pressure off the lower back. Otherwise there is nooooooooo problem with the face down position. The face down position allows the ler to get the backs of those thighs and knees as well as under the tushy!!
Along with the ribs and sides and pits and feet!!!!!!!! :D :devil: ;)

TTD:firedevil :scared: :angel:

"TickledToDeath" pointed out 2 things. I was aware of one of them and unaware of the other. The one I was UNaware of was the pillow under the waist. A good tip that I'll soon be putting to use. The second point, which I was well aware of, is the unlimited butt-tickling potential of face down tying.
I once met a girl who had big fake boobs and refused to be tied face down. I understood her reasoning, but it also soured me on Double D tickling sessions. But I found I was being unjustly selective and I now make an effort to tickle as many Double D breasted women as I can. I wouldn't want to be accused of being close minded.

Great for feet tickling

This position is great for tickling the soles of the feet!!!! specially if they are hanging out from the bed.

No! Not My Back!

[for me] The only bad thing about being tied face down is all the spots that get to me the most are the ones that are exposed. HELP!

Wait... or is that a GOOD thing? :p

Love, live and TICKLE!
Sunriseticklee
:Kiss2:

I'm with sunrise on this one! YIKES! The backside of my body is far more sensitive then the front (my most ticklish areas on my entire body being back, backs of thighs, and yes TTD, right under the tushie!), so tying me face down leaves me extremely vulnerable.

I am heavier, and quite big chested, so my only complaint (other then the torment) with the face down position is that sometimes, my bust does press into my chest and places some strain on the lungs. However, I have never tried TTD's suggestion of the pillow under the waist, and that may help to alleviate some of the breathing pressure as well. Otherwise, as long as I am given breaks to catch my breath a little more frequently, the face down positions opens a whole new world of tickling torture/pleasure!

Mimi

Yea

"This position is great for tickling the soles of the feet!" -Amen to that brother......:D

I also agree with TTD on the use of a pillow under the waist. Many people overlook how excruciatingly ticklish the back, butt, back of the legs etc. can really be. Also, your 'lee can't see you coming as well, and having him/her trying to turn back and see you is quite something.:rolleyes:

MIMI!!!

In lieu of the Upcoming Albany gathering, the information you provided is most apprieciated and will be put to goooood use!:D :devil:

Thanks!!!

I. personally like the pillow under my head.

In a face down position, my most vulnerable, a pillow is great for absorbing the "blood-curdling" screams. <WEG>

Jen

I thought of this post as I experienced this for the first time tonight. I have been tied and tickled a few times but never face down on my stomach. Not only did I discover how ticklish my ass was, but for some reason, I think it made my ribs and underarms even more ticklish. I don't know why but it really tickled more when she dug her fingers up and down my upper body while I was in this position, her fingers between the weight of my body and the mattress.

Ummmmm.....YIKES!

Does anyone have any salt to go with this foot???:eek: :eek: :eek:

I'll be sure to keep my front facing you at ALL times in Albany, TTD!!

Mimi

Mimi

Based on what you told me about how we sound alike when being tickled, I think face down with face in a pillow is the best position for you as well. :p

BTW, TTD. My pacifier will be on hand that entire weekend. :D

Jen

Glad to hear that , JEN. You will NEED it!!! Along with the pillows. That goes for your buddette, MIMI too!:p :p :p ;) :D :devil:

Tying your victim face down is a good way to go because they cant see it coming when youre tickling them. They also cant punch you in the nose or bite you or kick you in the face while you are tickling them.

Having the ticklee face down is a bad thing for be, cuz then you cant see that full facial expression of torment....:devil:
But I seem to find that tickling the hips and ribs are easier and get a better reaction with the 'lee tied face down.

....just as long as someone is tied up and being tickling :p :p

With all the reaction to this post

But my question remains, isn't breathing more difficult? How about length of time? Can you last as long? Has my fear of trying it been wrong?

I would have to say that breathing is more difficult. The tickling would be more intense but wouldnt last as long as being tied face up.

:) :D

Use a mirror...

TicklingIsLife said:
Having the ticklee face down is a bad thing for be, cuz then you cant see that full facial expression of torment....:devil:
....just as long as someone is tied up and being tickling :p :p

A great solution for the can't see the face is to use a mirror!!!
Just place a mirror in front of the ticklee's face and then you can tickle her/him with all the great volnerablities but still see the great facial reaction.
NOTE: Tie long hair back, or all you see is bouncing hair. :)

I love bouncing hair when a girl is getting tickled. Tickling a girl that is face down is my favorite by far. I love tickling the sides, ribs, and underarms. These spots always seem to be more ticklish in this position and the tickling is more intense. The ticklee laughs much more hysterically which I always get a rise out of!

I like the face-down position because I can have access to the soles of the feet. There is a lot of room to bend the legs to get access to other areas of the foot as well.

Bye,

Knight Tickler

Wouldnt the feet be more immovable if the ticklee is tied face down and the feet not hanging off an edge? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Any new perspectives on the difference of being tickled tied face up or face down?

She got me good

I don't usually rely/post to much, but I thought I should join in on this one.

About a year ago I met up with a popular TMF member for some "play time" and of course it was great. She tied me up and I was the victim of her fantastic fingers...I was wiped out! As I lay there she informed me that I wasn't done and I needed to turn over. I figured, "how bad could that be, all of my weak spots are protected". WRONG! I can say that it was WAY worse than I ever expected. You never see what or when it's coming and your feet are far less mobile. The apex of my torture was when she laid on top of me and reached in for my hipbone area. OMG!

I strongly suggest anyone thinking of trying this position.....do it! You'll thank me later.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back