• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tiffany's

Strider

2nd Level Blue Feather
I'd been told this by more than one individual, but I really wouldn't have believed it without witnessing it last night.

Even the most non-girly girl on the planet will go fucking nuts when they see that little blue box. It's equivalent to the effect catnip has on felines.

No real point to that, I was just amused and happy and felt like sharing.

The only blue box that made people nuts that I have ever seen was in a movie called "Mulholland drive"

customer_service.jpg

That's what he means, I am assuming. Every girl loves Tiffany's.

*groggily reads through bleary, sleep deprived eyes*

*salutes* Duly noted Strider, and thanks!

*Makes notes:*

1. Buy a Tiffany's box.

2. Fill with catnip.

Simple enough. :)

Thank God for this site. If it weren't for the TMF, I wouldn't know what to do for women. :upsidedow

I'd been told this by more than one individual, but I really wouldn't have believed it without witnessing it last night.

Even the most non-girly girl on the planet will go fucking nuts when they see that little blue box. It's equivalent to the effect catnip has on felines.

I knew exactly what you meant just reading the thread title :manicd:

My Mum, sister and I had a lovely time walking around Tiffany's in NYC a few years ago, but we didn't much like the prices :p

I like Breakfast at Tiffanys. :)

It's a great movie but the book (by Truman Capote) is even better than the film.

customer_service.jpg

That's what he means, I am assuming. Every girl loves Tiffany's.

They have bags as well as boxes.

200512191365414.jpg

My Mum, sister and I had a lovely time walking around Tiffany's in NYC a few years ago, but we didn't much like the prices :p

Yes, their prices are full retail, a 100% markup for jewelery.

Jewelry is OK but I wouldn't liken my reaction to a cat on kitty crack.

Mulholland Drive, however, was the best mind-fuck movie ever!!!

Whatever.....there are way cooler things then jewelry. :wave:

I know what you mean.

I saw the official Mace Windu Revenge of the Sith Lightsaber in my local drug store two days ago.

Screw that Tiffany's garbage!

You can't exactly duel for supremacy of the Galaxy with Diamond earrings, now can you?!?!!:bounce:

Actually, I don't think there is a Tiffany's branch up here in Canada, so I don't have any clue to the awesomness of Jewlery nirvana.

Musicroxmysox09 makes a valid point, though.

Just because it's expensive, dosen't make it good.

mmmmmmmmmmm, the little blue box. You done good, rock star, very good.

I love it when I see one of my favorite people smitten, infatuated, has butterflies, etc etc.

Looking forward to seeing it on her.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back