• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Time for a MidWest NEST I see

BellaRisa

4th Level Blue Feather
Hi all,

I'm bella, some of you probably already know me. I started the Midwest NEST gatherings here in Columbus OH back in '99, and they've been quite successful. Annaloo99 has hosted with me on occasion, but it's been awhile as I have a new baby in the house and Anna's been very busy of late. If people are interested, I'll host on a Saturday in October. Please post or email me at [email protected] and we'll sort this out, thanks :)

bella

Nice to see ya around Bella. And congrats on the kid. :)

p.s.- Did ya get to see the X-men? I liked it!
Hopefully they'll put Kurt in the 2nd one.

DK

I am down with a gathering.

Hey. I live in kent ohio and i would be willing to take a road trip to columbus. Only a couple hours away. Let me know what i could do to help.

there's actually a lot of people in the Ohio area that talked of getting together. Too bad y'can't pull it off when I'm there next. I'll just have to fly out again. ;)

dvnc

Let's get together

I've been wanting to through my own gathering in Ohio. But, maybe we should all get together. I live just north of Columbus, and would be willing to help in a gathering, people, finacial, etc. Keep me in mind when you would like to have it!
Thanks,
Vlad

So did anything come of this one?

Don't see any mention that the gathering happened... btw, late congrats on the new addition, Bella :)

I've sent word t'Ms. Bella that there's interest here. The lady has a new bambina, though, and I 'spect that she's keepin' rather busy wit' such.

dvnc

Just curious, really

Thanks... I've been to a couple of these, but I'm more of a one-on-one kinda guy, so I'm only somewhat curious if they were having them again.

Last I heard, yes. I've pinged the ladies in charge. With any luck, the holiday season hasn't flooded them with stuff to do!

dvnc

Last contact with Bella

Last time I heard from Bella she said she was shooting for next spring for the next Nest Gathering. She is busy with the new baby.
I attended one of her gatherings and it was fantastic. So it will be worth the wait.

NE Ohio Gathering

Hi all,
I live in Akron and have read a lot of replies in the personals section about ticklephiles in my area. I was wondering if those in the NE Ohio area would be interested in planning a gathering in our area. I think it would be a good idea because even if it was planned kinda soon, the majority of us would probably be able to make it. Also, since so many of us are already up here, we wouldn't have far to go. Let me know what you think.
CJ

Hey, I am down with that. I live in kent. I may even be up for hosting the party. I am up for anything. My yahoo messenger is "yjgfn"
aol id is "MarkWhooponya"

I live in the Akron area, and I would be VERY interested in a gathering in the area, let me know, aol sn= streetskater0484 email= [email protected]

Thanks!

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back