• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tired of being teased by Kelly Ripa

magic fingers

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Kelly Ripa's driving me crazy! She keeps showing off, and talking about her beautiful feet, but they're never tickled! What the hell's wrong with Regis? Does anyone know if this drop dead gorgeous lady is ticklish in the feet, or anywhere else?

I have often wondered the exact same thing, but unfortunately, I have no clue whether or not she is ticklish.

And yes, yes he is an idiot. :)

Regis tickled her today

At the very end of the yoga segment Regis was doing a headstand with the help of the instructor. There was a close up of Regis's head and Kelly reached over and tickled Regis in the armpit twice. Then seconds before they switched to whatever show is on after you see a split second close up of Kelly's armpit while she is doing a handstand and Regis reaches over and scribbles in her armpit causing her to crash to the floor. Kelly's scene is maybe 5 seconds and probaly wouldn't be worth taping but defintely worth vidcaps and there are some not so close shots of her feet and toes

You think you're frustrated . . .?

On my station, they cut back to Kelly right as she was pulling her legs back to the mat. you could assume that since she'd tickled Regis, he was retaliating, but because of the #@#@$$%!! commercials and credits, we missed the action.

I thought Reeg tickled her feet, as her arms didn't flinch and her legs were moving.

This really is an awful tease. she puts her feet in her husband's hands the other day and nothing happens. today, she's standing on her head, those sweet tootsie just begging for a little action. Why couldn't Regis have given her a few swipes while she was upside down?

grrr!!!

Since I'm never home during the day, I never get to see Regis & Kelly, so I've never seen her feet. None of the celeb sites seem to include Kelly I assume they're georgious! When the hell is someone going to tickle them?! :mad:

What does Kelly say specifically....

...about her feet? She says "they're beautiful?" What's the context of her remarks?

I've hardly ever seen Regis & Kelly, because I'm at work during the day, but there are several posts on the forum describing Kelly taking her shoes off during the show, getting foot massages, and once recently she was talking about getting a pedicure the previous night, and showing off her feet to Regis. And at the risk of repeating myself, WHAT THE HELL'S WRONG WITH THAT WRINKLED MIDGETT, REGIS? I honestly think that maybe, just maybe Kelly's one of us, and she's trying to get Regis, or her equally clueless husband(yes I'm jealous) to give her lovely tickle starved tootsies some attention! And for the record I didn't mean she said her feet were beautiful, I meant that apparently she's talked about her feet on the show. I just assumed her feet were as beautiful as the rest of her. (huh?) :confused: I'm not sure that came out right, but I think you all know what I mean

Magic fingers- i guarantee you that you are correct. Kelly is just dying to be tickled. Her husband is clueless. My friend's wife is the same way. After the second time she mentioned something about her "pretty feet" i finally gave them a soft quick tickle. She laughed and responded by saying,"Gosh I just love that." OH MY GOD- my friend is probably clueless too.

It hurts just to think about it. That beautiful woman, just aching to be tickled, and her pretty-boy husband, along with that feeb Regis just don't get it! Life is so unfair! For all we know, Kelly could be a member of this forum

WOW...how did you even find this thread????????????????????????...how far back were you looking???????????

Have you seen the video of Kelly playing Santa and getting her foot tickled while stuck in the chimney?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back