• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TIS Dusty tickled by Jane from Bounce Chix (sketch)

The Bandito

Verified
Hey team:

It's been waaaaaaaay too long since I've shared some stuff with you all. So I was working on something tonight and thought I'd scan it and post it up.

So here's a pic of Jane from the Bounce Chix taking some serious advantage of Captain Dusty from the Tickling in Space series. It's part of something I've been working on for a while. I've been dying to do a pic or two of Jane tickling Dusty for as long as I can remember.

This happens to be right at that moment that Jane finally gets Dusty's top off and begins to tickle her incredibly tender and ridiculously ticklish nipples. I have a feeling it's gonna be a loooong night for the Captain.

It's just a sketch. But I thought you might dig it none the less.

Hey - out of curiosity do you guys prefer it when I post something like this on its own? Or would you prefer if I posted it to the giant TIS thread? I know it can be kinda tough to actually FIND the art in that thread right now. Which is why I went with this.

Hope all is well,

The Deeto

*to choked up in emotion to talk right now. walks away with tears of joy*

As for your imposed question...I do not care either way....but to probably keep things neat...post it in the TIS thread. Its not really all that hard to find art in that thread. And if people want to download TIS you gave us the zips...so....yeah.

Beautifully realized artwork! Expertly laid out, of course… from the Bandito, we expect nothing else! These delicate gray shades make the sketchwork appear to be rendered in silver; further precious treasure from our favorite artist's Ali Baba-like horde! Nice culture-blending, too! Dusty and Janey belong to distinctly separate milieus and haven't had a chance at a fun scrabble since Origins grand melting-pot extravaganza!

To address your query, I prefer to see these stand-alone pictures offered individually rather than part of the TIS thread. That ought to be kept lean and mean, not cluttered up with extraneous material; stand-alones can be located just as easily by accessing your profile's "Threads started by", or by visiting your Artist's Pad spot.

So here's a pic of Jane from the Bounce Chix taking some serious advantage of Captain Dusty from the Tickling in Space series. It's part of something I've been working on for a while. I've been dying to do a pic or two of Jane tickling Dusty for as long as I can remember.

This happens to be right at that moment that Jane finally gets Dusty's top off and begins to tickle her incredibly tender and ridiculously ticklish nipples. I have a feeling it's gonna be a loooong night for the Captain.

Outstanding my friend! Jane and Dusty are two of my favorite characters and I've been waiting for Dusty to get it again since the awesome tickle torture scene in Bounce Chix Origins #1 when Dusty is nearly tickled out of her mind by the merciless Captain Blake!

Hey - out of curiosity do you guys prefer it when I post something like this on its own? Or would you prefer if I posted it to the giant TIS thread? I know it can be kinda tough to actually FIND the art in that thread right now. Which is why I went with this.

I think it's best getting it's own thread as it might get missed in the EPIC TIS THREAD!

Oh hell yes, I love this pic, three ticklish nipples and that restrain looks so devious, this is awesome work, cant wait to see it in color ;)

Keep up the awesome work

Reporting back to you, supreme commander of the TIS Federation!
Delightful piece as always!
I agree with you, It can sometimes be a little messy to find one-off shoots like this one, I suggest that you post whichever way you prefer, actually, searching through the posts it's part of the reward of finding new material.
Thanks for sharing
Take care, man

Either or my friend, sure has been a while since i've seen your stuff bandito.
Very clean sketch man, can't wait to see it done. peace out.

Whoa!

Sorry for the late reply on this one guys. I've been stretched pretty thin, and apparently missed replying to this thread sooner.

Dae: Hey thanks man. I really appreciate the feedback as well. I think ultimately this sort of thing probably does belong in the TIS "mega-thread" as well. Just makes it easier for someone to find it, if they don't mind sorting through the pages.

LBH: Thanks so much for your keen observations, and your overly generous words. Jane has always sorta wanted a shot at Dusty...all tied up and at her disposal. You should see the color work Lotus has applied to this one. She never ceases to amaze me. Thanks also on the input for posting. Honestly, I'm still a little on the fence about this one.

Jim: You know that's still one of my favorite scenes I've written. Something about the ruthless torture and the really insidious tickle talk just make it...I dunno...hot I guess. XD Thanks my friend.

Tentickler: Hey, thanks mate. I'm experimenting with slightly more complicated bondage scenarios.

riblover: Much appreciated. I've been trying to include some good rib definition without making the gals look too scrawny.

Darth: Thanks buddy. So glad you liked it, and thanks also for the input on posting style.

Ravenfan: Thanks my friend. I've definitely been coming out with a lot of stuff lately, The Further Adventures of Peterton Poe, Secret Agent Sonya II, Bump in the Night II...but all of those are publications through MTJ. And I never get much feedback on Tickle Theater these days on anything professional. Only the free stuff. It's why you might not have seen my stuff lately. Thanks again for the support.

Reepero: Thanks amigo - I really appreciate it.

Thanks again everyone. Hopefully I'll be able to make some more tickle art work soon. Things have been busy, and I have been somewhat uninspired. I hope the muse descends again soon.

Deet

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back