• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tk Olympics 2009 - Event 2 ("Figure Skating", /ffffff)

Ilohnoh1

3rd Level Red Feather
A week has passed and another event will be played in the Tk Olympics of 2009. AND WHAT AN EVENT! Check out the spectacular live report given by John Scavenger and picture.

Congratulations again to the winners! There's still 4 more events coming and the standings can shift in any way... but one of the contestants is definitely taking a strong lead now... the event of next week contains foot tickling and that's her weak point so let's see...

PS: For those who want to see the other parts of this contest:

- Link to the first event ("Sky Bridge")
- Link to the third event ("Pole Climbing")

Check back next Saturday for the next event.

PS: Sorry Miss Donna for getting your advertisement wrecked... please don't bite my head off! - If you want to see your own advertisement or suggest one, please let me know.

Attachments

• Event2.jpg
    Event2.jpg
    907.4 KB · Views: 1,333
Last edited:
Hah! That looks rather dangerous having all them blades flailing about. Nice choice.

Brilliant absolutely brilliant..and you even drew poor Emmi having fallen at the side..too terrific for words..and rats i was rooting for Katie and Mercy..the likeness is extremely well done..once again you have out-done yourself..i imagine ice skating in and of itself is quite difficult to keep one's balance..add to that a tickling device..eeks..lol

Last edited:
Another event ended, another great day for sport! Keep it coming, Ilohnoh! It's getting better and better! I'm looking forward for the foot tickling contests!

It will be interesting to see if Sarendra can hang on to her lead in the pole climb...

Bless Poor Katie isn't very balanced - maybe this event would of suited the bold/agile Hayley but i doubt she'd get away with it - the flame hair would be a dead give-away (lol)

Foot tickling next aye? well that will be intresting as we reach the half-way point,
I'm also rooting for Mercy can't wait for next saturday's event - nice work Ilo :)

Hah! That looks rather dangerous having all them blades flailing about. Nice choice.

Yes. Well, the blades shouldn't have been 'out' because they should be on the ground... but again, staying afoot on the ice is tricky enough... if not being tickled. Jewelry was also banned for this competition for safety reasons, only Cali was allowed to keep her lip piercing in.

Brilliant absolutely brilliant..and you even drew poor Emmi having fallen at the side..too terrific for words..and rats i was rooting for Katie and Mercy..the likeness is extremely well done..once again you have out-done yourself..

Thank you. I'm not totally happy with how Katie turned out this time though. She's considerably more difficult to draw from that angle. Next time I hope I can show her face a bit better again. And I try to capture the spirit of the event in the picture so indeed Emmi was lying on the side. Talking of her... this was a quite interesting turn of events as she scored more points than Katie on the initial roll. Katie got a 04 if I recall well (without handicap) but Emmi got 15... As you can see on the chart I posted in the thread last time, Emmi also happens to have a -15 handicap for her sides... resulting in exactly 0. Tough luck. So the Jury could not give her any points. No real accidents will happen during this even though (as I also told the artists of the contestants). It appears, so I have gotten cleared up, Emmi was so nervous in the morning that she barely got anything to eat. That's why she collapsed. She's doing all right again.

It will be interesting to see if Sarendra can hang on to her lead in the pole climb...

It will be indeed, considering she'll have a -30 handicap on the initial roll (which means she can only get a total of 70 out of it, resulting in a maximum jury score of 35). Then again, Mercy and Katie also have a -30 for that round, Emmi -15, Cali -14 and then there's Koki with -10. So everyone is rather ticklish at their feet. Maybe this really is Koki's chance to score good points.

Another event ended, another great day for sport! Keep it coming, Ilohnoh! It's getting better and better! I'm looking forward for the foot tickling contests!
Foot tickling next aye? well that will be intresting as we reach the half-way point, I'm also rooting for Mercy can't wait for next saturday's event - nice work Ilo :)

Yep. Next time is foot tickling and also the end of the first half of the entire contest. The events thereafter are again tickling under the armpits, followed by the sides and finally again the feet.

Mercy seems in real danger of being bisected by Sarendra's skate blade! Going for victory can be risky! Of course, she fell short again, but not nearly by so much! A second-place performance ain't bad... I'm most proud of my girl's improvement! Sarendra, meanwhile, truly earns top honors with thrilling display of poise, agility and style! That high-kicking spin is a wonder to behold! This deft elf has come on strong in two consecutive events now... competition to fear and admire! But pity poor Katie! Last week's champion, tripped up by excessive velocity and the gams of an accident victim! In retrospect, speed skating might have been a misguided tactic... then, who knows what missteps one will make when being tickled to distraction! I certainly hope Emmi isn't badly damaged! She certainly looks well-and-truly out of it, evidently dyspeptic from the start and now a ruined road-block (left to the tender attentions of scruffy-looking first aid twins!) An early drop out in two events now... no one will ever have grounds to claim this contest is fixed! Koki seems to be giving it her all! That her all consists of plummeting rink-ward is no disparagement of her determination or good intentions (she looks rather fetching off-balance, as a matter of fact!) And Cali, though no snow leopard, does herself proud with third-place points! Her knock-kneed approach proves more successful than one would suspect... daring style counts for nothing if you can't stay on the ice! Doubtless she'll do even better at next week's trial... climbing plays into a kitty's natural strength! Another fine round of gold, silver, bronze and lead, a symphony of tears and triumph! Though only a third through, the Tickle Olympics has already proved itself a contest for the ages!

Last edited:
maybe a stupid question but who is the red haired girl
and the one with the purple hair must be bella isn't it

Well, looks my elfiness is off to an early lead. Here's hoping I can maintain that. This scene looks like pandemonium, especially in the back. Good job with it. And I'm not too torn up about my ad getting wrecked back there. My stuff has a way of getting damaged usually anyway. ;)

Well, looks my elfiness is off to an early lead. Here's hoping I can maintain that. This scene looks like pandemonium, especially in the back. Good job with it. And I'm not too torn up about my ad getting wrecked back there. My stuff has a way of getting damaged usually anyway. ;)

It's actually unusual that you're not the one who damaged it!

maybe a stupid question but who is the red haired girl and the one with the purple hair must be bella isn't it

The Jimmy James already answered the Sarendra question (that's indeed Bella Donna's character and sort of alter-ego). The red-haired girl is Koki from the series Tickling in Space by Bandito.

Yes, it's a remarkable start. Keep up getting points and you should probably be able to get a decent prize out of this one. Then again, nothing is certain yet. Four more events to be played (which also haven't yet been rolled) and winning 4 rounds straight would get you 12 points in total (Sarendra currently has 5 points) so you see that everyone still has a chance. But you're in a really nice warm position there, Sarendra and Bella Donna! A very nice start indeed. And I'm glad you're not angry about the sign. It wasn't so much 'picked' to be destroyed... it's just that I went through the signs one by one, and thinking "which others did I plan to include this time... oh yeah, Bella Donna doesn't have a comic here, but something that would advertise her DeviantArt page was in the planning... oh, the next one is that one with Emmi on top of it...". ;)

See you again in the "pole climbing" event, where we reach the Olympic's half-time :)

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back