• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tk Olympics 2009 - Event 4 ("Archery", /ffffff)

Ilohnoh1

3rd Level Red Feather
Here it is, the fourth week of the Tickle Olympics 2009!

And... even on my birthday Emmi lets me down. *sigh* I really have to tell that girl to go work harder on her control!

Without further ado: the archery event!

(oh yeah, link to the previous event: (link))

Edit: And the link to the fifth event: (Link)

Ilo

Attachments

• Event4.jpg
    Event4.jpg
    958.8 KB · Views: 1,865
Last edited:
Well, Happy Birthday to you, Iloh! All the day's best! Sorry that Emmi couldn't offer a better present... unless it would happen to be the mirth supplied by her performance (a gift that every competitor seems destined to deliver!)

Bow and arrow targeting... one of the more nerve-racking events, safety precautions notwithstanding (safety?! Ask little birdies how safe it is!) Full marks to freckle-speckled Koki! The deadly broad-side skills that have made her prime terror of the spacing lanes serve her well in this test of iron will! Three hits out of three... any enemy vessel would have hauled out the white flag! Cali likewise gains great respect, overcoming the drawbacks of an injured leg and eye! The latter by proxy, perhaps, but such a horrifying mental image might have rattled a less game athlete into wild shots! Mercy doesn't do badly either... though, true to her feline heritage, she couldn't resist bringing down a non-sanctioned avian target! The SPCA and Bird-Watchers will surely protest... and it's hardly a wise move for a ticklish girl to provoke enemies clad in feathers! As an elf, a woodland species classically renowned for archery skills, I'd expected Sarendra to have aced this contest. A surprise she didn't do better, and it's cost her the overall lead. But not by much... there's still plenty of time for her to pull herself back into top ranking! Katie's darts seem lethal mainly to the surrounding plant life. And what's with this mean judge, pushing for disqualification! Faulting Katie's poor little foot for overreaching... no one who's seen the darling girl's toes in action could possibly be so harsh! And then... poor Emmi! Her own worst enemy, as that gam-shot to Cali proves! One can envision the carnage if actual iron missiles had been employed... a wise precaution indeed to have nixed the firearms and opted for rubber tips! The lady's raw power certainly is formidable, though! Cracking the tensile strength of yew wood, material meant to take great strain, qualifies as a Herculean feat! If weight-lifting lies ahead, this girl may have the edge! And with a mystery event scheduled, it's still anybody's game! The Tickle Olympics may be hazardous to those involved... but no one will ever be able to call them dull!

uh hmm I"m surprised they were able to stand and shoot at anything..My underarms are one of my worst areas ever..i would be curled up in such a ball..terrific as always..the coloring just gets better and better..and love the commentary.. Mercy hitting a bird..eeks..this is quite a weekly event that i look forward to...fantastic job..

and LBH my sentiments exactly...;)

O and Happy Birthday Ilhonoh

Thanks for another wonderful review, LBH! These alone are already worth doing this weekly event! And thanks for the birthday wishes as well!

I'm thinking there might have been damage to Emmi's bow from the start... she's not exceptionally strong as far as I'm aware... then again, she missed the last shot as well, so the bow probably wasn't the reason of the missing.

About the jury... there are some discussions ongoing whether or not to replace jury member no. 4. Of course each of the jury has the right to say their mind and give points as high or low as they feel is appropriate... but even amongst the other four juries he's not very well liked. We'll see.

And the next event... proves to be quite exiting (not in a dangerous way, just really fun to watch).

Edit: Thanks Isabeau! You managed to post while I was writing my reply again. :) About the colouring... I'm not doing much different as far as I'm aware.

Oh, by the way, forgot to mention... you might have noticed a different suit every week... this time they're wearing loincloth :p

Last edited:
Well this is kind of a weird birthday. You giving us the gift. THANKS MAN! And happy Birthday. And already good artist getting great. You are definitely getting better in a shorter amount of time.

I assume that bird wasn't a valid target, right? Well, again a wonderful stuff, Ilo! And even with two days of delay, happy birthday to ya!

Oh my! seems Katie girl is struggling 2 events to go and it's not looking good after such a great start :(
Super work again Ilo can't wait for the last 2 events

Happy Late Birthday 2!

Thanks for the birthday wishes all! :)

One of the juries has slipped something about the next event to one of the greedy reporters (not our John Scavenger), this being that tickle straps are not going to be part of the next event... All kind of wild rumours are doing their rounds... from ant-hill-sitting to a massive tickle-fight. Whatever is going to happen next... should be quite interesting...

Okay. It's Thursday and I just got the scores in for the upcoming event...

And ... OH MY GOODNESS!

I rolled the dice, deducted the appropriate handicaps (for sides this time)... and I saw the most amazing thing happen... making me wonder if something other than just luck is guiding my dice. For this time's winner, it makes so incredibly much sense that she won! (And yes, it's a female who wins :p ). I went like OMG... OMG; OMG, OMG! when I saw what you will see in two days time.

Aside from that, the competition has NEVER been this close a call as it was now... the three which came out on top for this event were SO CLOSE to each other that a single jury-point (a half one really!) made all the difference.

I had a lot of fun drawing the next picture, also because it was quite different from all the others in so many ways. You have something to look forward to, on Saturday =D

What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back