• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TKLMAN Poll #12 : Which All-Female TV-Show Cast ...?

Which amazing all-female television show cast would you want to tickle?

• The women of "Charmed"

Votes: 42 41.2%
  • The women of "Desperate Housewives"

Votes: 37 36.3%
  • The women of "Girfriends"

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • The women of "The L Word"

Votes: 8 7.8%
  • The women of "Sex & The City"

Votes: 8 7.8%

• Total voters

Soda Bobinski

Verified
Which one of these amazing , all-female television show casts would you want to collectively tie down & have your way with ( i.e. tickle )?

1) The women of Charmed - Holly Marie Combs , Shannen Doherty , Rose McGowan , & Alyssa Milano

2) The women of Desperate Housewives - Marcia Cross , Eva Longoria , Teri Hatcher , Felicity Huffman , & Nicollette Sheridan

3) The women of Girlfriends - Golden Brooks , Tracee Ellis Ross , Jill Marie Jones , & Persia White

4) The women of The L Word - Jennifer Beals , Erin Daniels , Pam Grier , Leisha Hailey , Laurel Holloman , Mia Kirshner , Karina Lombard , Katherine Moennig , Rachel Shelley , & Sarah Shahi

5) The women of Sex & The City - Kim Cattrall , Kristin Davis , Cynthia Nixon , & Sarah Jessica Parker

I voted for Desperate Housewives, with Eva Longoria as my first choice. :D

Had to go with desperate housewives for eva longoria and for teri hatcher, ever since the superman days, but kristin davis nearly swayed me to sex in the city.

Ohh, I really want a chance with the women from Charmed. They all are so soft, I bet they are extremely ticklish.

Well, it was tough because the Charmed ones are really attractive, and the Sex & The City gals have really earned it, but I went with the Wisteria Lane ladies since I've wanted to see Teri, Felicity, and Marcia get it longer than the other females. :D

I have to admit ... this is kind of a tough poll. How do you say 'no' to any one of these casts? Every single one of 'em boasts a bevy of lovely ladies I'd absolutely love to get my hands on! Though , like nitez_forever , I am a Kristen Davis-fan , so I have to ultimately go w/the ladies of Sex & The City .
Thanks to everyone who has voted & replied thus far!

Charmed, all of them, every cast member, including Holly, Alyssa, Shannen, and Rose.

Mitch

I give "housewives" the nod over "charmed"...barely. Hatcher and Longoria put them over.

Tough choice..........I went with Sex and the City women....I know, I know they`re older, but still sexy! :lurking:

Kristin Friggin' Davis ... Need I Say More?!?!

TxFtMn said:
Tough choice..........I went with Sex and the City women....I know, I know they`re older, but still sexy! :lurking:

Amen to that , brother!

Charmed hands down. A bunch of Desprit Lesbian Girlfriends having Sex in the City can't come near Holly, Alyssa, and Rose. Even before Rose came on the show and they had that actual witch there these other shows didn't come close.

Sex and the City. Sarah Jessica Parker has always been a celebrity crush of mine, as has Kim Catrall. I'd looooove to tickle them silly. The others as well, haha.

I had a tough time between charmed and sex and the city. I think the charmed ones won though because who knows what they'd do with their powers under extreme ticklish conditions.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back