• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TKLVR18's Birthday story F/f

This is a story I wrote for my dear friend TKLVR18 for her birthday! Its a bit different than my previous work, but I hope y'all enjoy it just the same!

StarFyre225: So you’re home alone tonight? You poor thing!
TKLVR18: Nah it’s ok, Nappers is at a bachelor party and you know women aren’t allowed at those. Well unless they’re strippers of course, lol!
StarFyre225: Lmao, touché
TKLVR18: I had a helluva time getting him out the door anyway; he really didn’t want to leave
StarFyre225: Awwwwwes he wuvs u
TKLVR18: I know ^.^ I’m so lucky! But anyways is getting late and I’m sleepy.
StarFyre225: Yeah it is. Alright sleep well mon petit rouge
TKLVR18: Sweet dreams sweetie! xoxo
StarFyre225 has gone offline

Karen sighed as she clicked off her messenger and closed the keyboard. It was strange getting ready for bed without her man, but he was having fun so that’s what mattered. She put on her purple nightie, and crawled under the covers. The bed felt empty, but soon enough she sank into a blissful slumber.

A strange noise awakened her with a startled gasp. She sat up quickly to see two masked figures in her bedroom. She opened her mouth to scream but one clapped a gloved hand over her mouth while the other wrestled her arms in front of her and tied them quickly with purple tape. He then wrestled her legs and did the same thing. Karen’s green eyes were wide with terror as she tried to escape her captors. A final piece of tape was placed over her mouth, and the bigger one picked her up in his arms in a cradle carry and began to carry her out of the house. She tried to struggle but his arms were big and strong. It was almost as if he was cuddling her as they exited the house. The cold air struck her instantly. The second captor opened a car that awaited them and quickly got in the back seat. Karen was laid down on the leather seat with her head in the second captor’s lap, and a warm blanket was laid over her. As the second captor put a blindfold over here eyes, the first captor quickly got into the front seat and they sped off. Karen trembled in fear, but the captor whose lap she laid on started stroking her hair and humming a soft tune. Karen quickly realized this captor was female. Though it did nothing to ease her fears, it was at least a good bit of information to know. The hands were soft and gentle as they soothingly stroked her. Karen was too afraid to enjoy it, but at least they weren’t hurting her.

Some time later she felt the car stop and heard the front door open. She was lifted out of the car in the same cradle carry as before with the blanket wrapped around her. She heard a sound of a key unlocking a door, and the door opening. The warm air touched her skin, and the sound of the captor’s boots on the floor let her know they were inside some sort of building. After walking down what seemed like a long hallway, another door was opened and they entered a room.

She felt herself being lowered a little as something cold slid inside the tape around her legs, and she felt it being cut. When her legs were released, she was set down on the floor, but pushed to her knees on a concrete floor. The blindfold was removed from her eyes and she saw the silhouette of the first male captor sitting in a chair before her. He sat still for a few minutes as she looked at him in terror. Eventually he snapped his fingers and she was lifted up again and brought to a wooden cross. The tape holding her arms was cut and they were lifted to the T and strapped in place with Velcro straps, one at each of her wrists, and another at each of her elbows. More straps were placed on her legs just below her knees and around her ankles. “Comfy my dear?” the female captor asked as she gently pulled the tape off Karen’s mouth.

“I….I guess.” Karen answered, not sure how comfy she was supposed to be.
“Good!” The female said cheerfully. “The master is anxious for his show! He has seen so many of your shows at Napper Towers, that he wanted a private showing for himself!” Karen studied the silhouette closely, trying to figure out who it was because she had definitely seen him before, but she was soon distracted by the female tracing her fingers over the undersides of her arms.

“Hehehehe hey!” She giggled as she struggled a little against the bondage. “Aww is little Karen ticklish?” She cooed. “Kitchy kitchy coo!” The fingers found their way into her armpits and gently teased the soft hollows. The fingers spidered, and traced little circles all around the smooth skin. Her nightie was then lifted up and tucked under her breasts, exposing her adorable pudgy belly. The female then produced a large fluffy purple feather. “I hear you are very feather ticklish Miss Karen.” She cooed as she began tracing the feather along her tummy. Karen giggled and bounced on the frame as the feather teased her. “Awww, tickle tickle little Karen’s tummy!” The female cooed. Karen didn’t know how long the tickling kept up, but it seemed like forever. When the female finally stopped to give her a break, she was more than grateful, until she took a pair of scissors and cut away her nightie, leaving her in only a pair of red panties. Karen whimpered as she tried to catch her breath. The female came behind her and started massaging her breasts gently. She cried out with pleasure before she could stop herself. “Now beautiful, just relax and enjoy this. I know this is what you’ve always dreamed of, mon petit rouge.” Karen gasped at those words. The only one who called her that was…but no, it couldn’t be. The female walked around in front of her and pulled off her mask, and indeed it was her dear friend Starr! Suddenly, a light was switched on and she saw she was in a tickling dungeon, and the man who had been watching this whole time, now she finally got a good look at him. To her shock and delight, he had the exact height and build of her husband!

Karen breathed a deep sigh of relief, feeling slightly less worried. Her relief was short lived as stiff feathers began teasing around her ears. She screamed and shook her head from side to side, but Starr just reached around to hold her head back while she teased all around her sensitive left ear. The stiff feather then made its way over her neck making her howl and sending goosebumps all over her skin. Starr then let go of her head, picked up the other feather, and began dancing the stiff feathers all over her perky nipples. A loud moan flowed into Karen’s helpless laughter as her favorite spot was assaulted. She bounced on the frame in sheer ticklish bliss. “I know how much you love this mon petit rouge. Its everything you ever wanted! Being kidnapped and tickled by people you know who just want to watch you have a good time! And the night is only beginning! You are going to have the time of your life!” The feathers were dropped and replaced by Starr’s fingers, massaging and tweaking her beautiful breasts and nipples. Karen threw her head back, her moans pouring from her lips in a chorus of sweet pleasure. All the while Starr whispered in her ear. “Such a helpless little girl! You love being tickled and teased like this, don’t you? And I know how weak it makes you to be called ‘little one’. Poor little ticklish girl!”

Karen had lost all sense of time and place, all she knew was the wonderful sensations enveloping her breasts and sending pulses down into her aching sex. She was barely even aware of it when the straps were removed and she fell limply into the arms of the spectator who very closely resembled her husband. He picked her up and kissed her forehead before carrying her into an adjoining room. What a sight met her eyes! Black candles illuminated a lover’s paradise! A large four poster bed carved in intricate details and covered with a red velvet bedspread and black pillows. On the tables beside the bed were huge vases full of blood red roses, and the bedspread was also covered with a blanket of rose petals. A fireplace roared in front of a black leather love seat, with two bottles of grape Smirnoff cooling on a nearby table, next to a plate of chocolate covered strawberries. A Jacuzzi bubbled away in another corner surrounded by candles. Rose petals also floated in the water. The room was also filled with the sound of soft music.

The masked figure sat her down on the bed and removed his mask to reveal himself to indeed be her husband. Her smile lit up the room as he leaned in for several sweet kisses before pulling off his shirt and removing the last article of clothing that prevented him from making her dreams come true that night. “Happy Birthday my love.” He whispered as he laid her back on the bed and climbed on top of her.

Aaah I love this SO freaking much :jumpupanddown: You really did your research on this one, it shows--my favorite color, my favorite drink, those damn feathers *shivers* This is just too perfect. And having you and 'Napper behind the whole thing just made me so happy :yayzorz: Thank you SO SO SO much for this!

~K

wonderful story trivia-angel. We all know dear Karen enjoys being a lee as much as being a ler ;)

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back