• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tmf 404

drew70

Just wondering if anybody besides me is getting 404 when trying to connect to the TMF? Usually when they're doing maintenance, Jeff leaves a little note. Right now it looks like it disappeared altogether.

I am getting the same message. It may be moving day for the server and, as such, the page is, well, unable to be found. :)

Snail Shell

The database is being moved to the new server for testing. This may take some time. -TMF Staff

As pasted from the homepage. :)

Snail Shell

That's all my fault, actually. As part of the move I had to shift TMF files (Including all vbulletin files) to a non-accessible location so that the auto-transferrer didn't try to copy them itself and cause the hard drive to fill up totally. Once it was finished plucking files I moved them back. :)

Not to worry, HDS. That sort of thing happens to the best of us. {ô¿ô}

Seems to be back up OK, now. I'm guessing the transfer is largely complete?

It's all done. I finished at about 10:00 PM yesterday evening and MTPJeff made the nameserver switch right after. If you are able to see the forums and read posts then you are at the new home. If you still see the "Board Disabled" message then your DNS provider has yet to update their database with the new TMF address.

Tt Is Better.

Tt is better? Did you mean tits are better? I could not agree more my friend. We have a serious dearth of tits here. Enough with the feet, people. Bring on the tits!

On a side-note. Your screen-name: Is it reminiscent of some dark elder god or something? I always flash to Lovecraft's Cthulu mythos when I read it...

Tt is better? Did you mean tits are better? I could not agree more my friend. We have a serious dearth of tits here. Enough with the feet, people. Bring on the tits!

On a side-note. Your screen-name: Is it reminiscent of some dark elder god or something? I always flash to Lovecraft's Cthulu mythos when I read it...
The great God Yjgfn (Yah Jig Fin) So terrible, no one can see him, he creates and destroy's plates of chicken salad, Doublestuf Oreo cookies and Extra Cheese Stuff Crust Pizza from Pizza Hut. Violation of this order will result in massive munchies, for killing Yjgfn is just like smoking weed....extra strength weed...

The great God Yjgfn (Yah Jig Fin) So terrible, no one can see him, he creates and destroy's plates of chicken salad, Doublestuf Oreo cookies and Extra Cheese Stuff Crust Pizza from Pizza Hut. Violation of this order will result in massive munchies, for killing Yjgfn is just like smoking weed....extra strength weed...

Whaaaaaat?

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back