• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMF Blonde tickled on armpits, hips, feet, nipples etc., m/f

christine1010

TMF Regular
Hey out there, this is my clip from today ( more information is in the Images section) and it's the last one for some time before this forum gets overchristinized ... :illogical I am not equally ticklish every day but man this was my day! :bouncybou Normally I can take about 40 minutes of hard tickling before I tire out but today I was done in half an hour - you'll see in the last section of the clip I can hardly breathe or laugh. 1 min 11 sec.

It goes like this: armpits, hips ( magic word for me is surprise, you'll see), feather between toes, other end of feather on soles, pulling feather through t-shirt ( quite innovative ...), electric toothbrush on toes, electric toothbrush on nipples, cannot take it anymore - begging for break.

Hope you like it.

Last edited:
awesome!!!

All I can say is, WOW. I love your laugh & your reactions. Very cute feet also. Thank you for sharing.

Move over Steph, your reign as Queen of the TMF is over (er don't tell her it was me who said that anyone :xpeepsofa ).

Christine, may I apply to be your Footman :jester:

Thanks again for your nice words and supportive PMs I keep receiving. Your comments about my laugh even made my husband to concentrate on it and he found out ( after a couple of years we are together) my laugh really was sexy!!! He obviously takes a better care of my breasts than voice ... :cool2: I am not complaining though ...

Viper: it looks like you are a bit unfaithful to IrishGirl5 ... I won't tell her.

Toneus, my friend: I received so many offers from you guys who want to tickle me I start worrying my husband will gather you at one place and release you all at me at once ... Gang tickling me is his hobby. From my point of view 1 tickler is fun, 2 - challenge, 3 - going crazy, more - torture, it's just too many, I experienced it several times in my life and now I know 3 is my limit to still enjoy the session :bump:

PDX: thanks for saying "lovely tummy", it must have been a good camera angle that caused it look lovely ... :cool2:

dang christine you are gorgeous. and genuine. you are so ticklish and your reactions are so cute. love this clip and it was over a minute long which i truly appreciate. just wondering what is written on your panties??? i couldnt quite see...

isabeau :bubble:

Well, now. THAT certainly takes things to a new height around here! Your crown, your majesty :tickle:

Don't get tickled on Fri 13

isabeau said:
dang christine you are gorgeous. and genuine. you are so ticklish and your reactions are so cute. love this clip and it was over a minute long which i truly appreciate. just wondering what is written on your panties??? i couldnt quite see...

isabeau :bubble:

Oh thank you so much! You are right I am very ticklish these days, it's probably because I wasn't thouroughly tickled since about September ( was sick, had problems, wasn't in a tickle mood etc.) so I must have a withdrawal. I have got tickled every day since Monday ... I am tired but enjoy every second of it, I prefer it to jogging ... Funny thing - as I actually do or think about tickling almost all day I even dreamed about my feet being tickled last night! I always thought people dream about what they don't have.

It's not every day that a woman asks me about my panties :blaugh: . It says Gothic. Feel free to ask me any other questions about my underwear :wavingguy .

wendynpeter said:
Well, now. THAT certainly takes things to a new height around here! Your crown, your majesty :tickle:

Wow, I am very proud of what you said. But 2 clips don't make anyone a queen ...

Anyway Friday 13 has a definite impact on me. We wanted to please foot fans in this forum and tried to make our first foot/legs close-up video ( we are into all-over tickling, feet included, we always record whole me). We started and did a couple of minutes and then the main bulb burned. My toes broke two feathers. After we looked at the video we found out it tickled me a lot and I was squirming so much I moved out of the camera focus in a few minutes so it's more a legs video than a foot one. Learning from failure ...

Last edited:
Can I love you any more?

Christine, you are awesome. I love your sexy body and your tortured laughter. You're awesome.

TI

stocks are always a good intervention for this problem of your feet moving out of the picture. implement stocks, and it will never be a problem again. I promise. :) also, toe-ties with the stocks are cool too. :)

TheInquisitor said:
Christine, You are gorgeous....I wonder has your husband ever considered having you worked over in a medieval dungeon setting? Maybe handing you over to diabolical inquisitors to make you confess. That body of yours would look maginificent stretched out upon the rack! My wife and I enjoyed watching you being teased.

Oh, thank you! So you confess you like watching me suffer, huh??? And even with your wife? What a couple! :) I remember we spoke about this historical stuff you write about at least once in the past. You are right, one of his fantasies is him as a slaver, me as a slave ( tickled every day) or him as a medieval king or some kind of lord and me as a prisoner ( tickled every day, what a change). BUT you could hardly make me confess by tickling, yes, maybe after hours of tickling my body would hurt so much from laughing that I would confess, but the confession would be caused by pain not by tickling.

christine1010 said:
Oh, thank you! So you confess you like watching me suffer, huh??? And even with your wife? What a couple! :) I remember we spoke about this historical stuff you write about at least once in the past. You are right, one of his fantasies is him as a slaver, me as a slave ( tickled every day) or him as a medieval king or some kind of lord and me as a prisoner ( tickled every day, what a change). BUT you could hardly make me confess by tickling, yes, maybe after hours of tickling my body would hurt so much from laughing that I would confess, but the confession would be caused by pain not by tickling.

dang christine you and i are soo alike. i love that fantasy. and if you say you look two hundred pounds again, i will personally somehow travel thru cyber space and get your husband to tickle you til you confess how silly you are lol...

isabeau :couch:

Peter is right - that is a wonderful clip and you are an incredibly lovely young woman with a superb reaction to the tickling - and not to forget your husband, he did a great job tying you and tickling you - one suggestion, though, is to put a dark colored (like navy flannel) sheet on your mattress - your hair and skin colors will offset beautifully against that. :manicd:

isabeau said:
dang christine you and i are soo alike. i love that fantasy. and if you say you look two hundred pounds again, i will personally somehow travel thru cyber space and get your husband to tickle you til you confess how silly you are lol...

isabeau :couch:

Maybe it's my fault - I said I looked 200 pounds on the CAMERA ( not videocamera) pictures. Isabeau, the difference between camera and videocamera is the pictures from camera don't move :firedevil . You are welcome to arrive but my hubby will be so sad if you don't help him make me confess :xpulcy: . Me getting tickled by another woman is his favorite fantasy he says ... :xpulcy:

christine1010 said:
Maybe it's my fault - I said I looked 200 pounds on the CAMERA ( not videocamera) pictures. Isabeau, the difference between camera and videocamera is the pictures from camera don't move :firedevil . You are welcome to arrive but my hubby will be so sad if you don't help him make me confess :xpulcy: . Me getting tickled by another woman is his favorite fantasy he says ... :xpulcy:

wellllllllll i suppose for him i could make an effort to become a ler. but you would have to reciprocate and i know you dont tickle other women.

isabeau :) :feets: :tickle:

Fantastic Clip !! You are very beautiful and have a great laugh

Thanks for Posting B0XR

That was indeed a nice clip, probably one of the better I've actually downloaded of late. Thanks for the post :happyfloa

I'd love to see a video of you just being tickled on your hips and underarms.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back