• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMF Fantasy Football League #1, playoff scenarios and leaders.

RobAce

Verified
Ok for those of you not able to see how the leagues have shaped up so far this year here is the info from League #1.

*1. Robs Roughriders------ 9-3-0--- 1736.10 pts
*2. Scrappy Scales Tails------ 8-4-0--- 1909.27 pts
3. Springfield Zephyr ------ 7-5-0--- 1705.59 pts
4. America's Team ------- 7-5-0 --- 1680.80 pts
5. SVU ADDICTS------ 6-6-0--- 1825.40 pts
6. Pegasus------ 6-6-0--- 1735.53 pts
7. Speed Racer------ 6-6-0--- 1730.98 pts
8. Steel City Slackers------ 5-7-0--- 1552.44 pts
9. Goodfellas------ 3-9-0--- 1552.66 pts
10. Perferct Storm------ 3-9-0--- 1488.31 pts

Robs and Scrappy have already clinched spots in the 6 team playoffs.
Perfect Storm and Goodfellas have been eliminated from playoff contention.
Also because of lack of total points (pts) even if Steel City won this week and others lost, and him being down by 180 pts to the last place possible 6-7 team, Steel City Slackers are also elimated from playoff contention.
The playoffs here are played during NFL Weeks 14, 15, and the championship in week 16.

Now then, there are 4 spots and 5 teams within reach.
This weeks games include:
Robs Roughriders vs America's Team: With a win over me (Robs Roughriders) would secure a playoff spot no matter the outcome of other games. A loss would not eliminate them, but due to them having less points than all the other teams within reach, would make it difficult.

Springfield Zephyr vs Speed Racer: For Springfield its simple, they win and they are in no matter the outcome. If they lose, they would need a little help because of their point total being less than a few other teams in contention. Speed Racer if they win have a great chance of being in, they have more points than 2 of the other 5 teams in contention. Basically if they do win they will still need a little help.

Pegasus vs. SVU ADDICTS: SVU ,by having the second most points in the league, all they need is a win and they are in no matter the outcome of other games. With a loss they put that in jeapordy because there is a scenario where 4 teams could finish with records of 7-6, and if they lose will be at 6-7 and put them on the outside looking in. Pegasus also needs a win and they are in, they have more points than 3 other teams in contention. So while its not quite a lock, a win and its pretty certain. A loss and they will need a lot of help, because SVU will be in and take 1 slot and at 6-7 it will be hard to slip in.

The other 2 games (Scrappy vs. Goodfellas and Perfect Storm vs. Steel City) have no real playoff implications. And yes, my team right now is #1. After a 2-3 start I have won 7 in row.

So, tell me what you think or if anyone has questions, ask away.

Good luck to all in the league. Ill be posting a similar one of these posts for TMF League #2 and then a post with a total standings for all the TMF Fantasy Leagues.

Rob

Last edited:
I need to win this week. I am SVU Addicts. I must beat Pegasus if I can. This is going to be a TOUGH week. Rob, I just want to note that you did a GREAT job with BOTH leagues ( since I am in both the other team is the 10-2 New York Jets ). I salute you on a GREAT job and great effort to put together these leagues. They have been a great deal of fun. So thanks for doing so much in these leagues. You are a great man. :man:

Yes Rob... Thanks for a very exciting fantasy league. I've never been in a league quite like this one... Its been fun.

And by the way, an 8 game winning streak??? In this league of parity??? That is quite a feat Rob... Incredible!!

I'm happy I have a bye week coming up... and I don't have to face you first... Of course the way SVU Addicts has been coming on, I don't want to see him again either!!! He hung something like 212 pts on me last time!!! And I was in the 190s that week... Damn!!!

Yes, like I said, its been a helluva league... Good luck to all the playoff contenders!

Yes Rob... Thanks for a very exciting fantasy league. I've never been in a league quite like this one... Its been fun.

And by the way, an 8 game winning streak??? In this league of parity??? That is quite a feat Rob... Incredible!!

I'm happy I have a bye week coming up... and I don't have to face you first... Of course the way SVU Addicts has been coming on, I don't want to see him again either!!! He hung something like 212 pts on me last time!!! And I was in the 190s that week... Damn!!!

Yes, like I said, its been a helluva league... Good luck to all the playoff contenders!

It has been a wonderful league. But don`t give SVU Addicts too much love; his head is big enuff already!!!:dancingsheep:

::coach takes post season podium:::

Its been a tough year, we experienced setbacks from day one with the loss of Tom Brady but we still started off running at the gates. We faltered midseason due to personnel changes and just bad weeks. But we managed to get back into the playoffs and we are confident that the harsh several weeks we've had, including our 4 point loss has only made our team hungrier to defend our crown. We will be bringing the title back to Springfield, thankyou

::walks off podium::

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back