• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMF making "Real Life" friends?

devioustickler

1st Level Red Feather
I myself have been on the TMF for almost 3 and a half years and I have come across talking with people and heard many different circumstances. I have made VERY good TMF friends but no "REAL LIFE" friends. What I mean is actually meeting, hanging out, possibly even getting lucky and getting in a relationship. I mean I DO talk to the very select few friends I have on here about my personal real life so we don't ALWAYS talk about tickling. So I am wondering.. how many people on here Have actually found "real Life" friends? Whether you meet up for tickling, hang out, chat on the phone or got in a relationship? I know it is VERY possible but i have yet to been able to actually make REAL friends on here. Jus wondering if anyone on here has. And I DO NOT mean we chat only on aim/ tmf/ messenger, unless webcam I suppose. But a REAL friend where you know that you two actually ARE REAL LIFE friends and not where you only talk on TMF/ messenger knowing it is only an internet friendship based on our tickling fetish.

I have about 5 from TMF, and 2 I convinced to join TMF after the fact if you wanna count that too.

Gatherings. It's where I met my boyfriend of almost 10 years (almost 7 living together) and where I met any of the people I hang out with outside of gatherings.

Wow...I've been on here for 10 years....have 1000 or so posts....but no real friends..*cue sad Charlie Brown music. LOL

I have had one meet up, and several friends I chat with daily, that we talk general stuff.

I have had one meet up, and several friends I chat with daily, that we talk general stuff.

Well the meet up I get.. but the chatting daily.. i mean i don't see that "technically" counting, unless its phone or web cam...i guess

I guess what I am trying to say is real life friends... you are on each others facebook, maybe you live in same city and chill. Maybe an hr or 2 drive and you visit and hang. Tickling does NOT have to be the MAIN thing.. it can be reg stuff. Maybe you have sports in common and go to a game, maybe you both love gardening, gaming, or something. Tickling can be involved but I am also referring other than tickling. But i mainly mean "real friends" they are in your contact list on your cell, their real email you have, they on your facebook. THAT kind of real life friendship.. in simple terms, like somebody you befriended in school. Of course if friendships were across country you wouldnt be able to chill regularly but if you or they had to travel near by, you would be willing to visit. THAT kind of friendship I mean.

Three people that I've met here and now know personally in real life.

I've met a bunch of people from the TMF since 2008, due to attending my local gathering. I count several of them as actual friends! I see them from time to time outside of the gathering.

I guess what I am trying to say is real life friends... you are on each others facebook, maybe you live in same city and chill. Maybe an hr or 2 drive and you visit and hang. Tickling does NOT have to be the MAIN thing.. it can be reg stuff. Maybe you have sports in common and go to a game, maybe you both love gardening, gaming, or something. Tickling can be involved but I am also referring other than tickling. But i mainly mean "real friends" they are in your contact list on your cell, their real email you have, they on your facebook. THAT kind of real life friendship.. in simple terms, like somebody you befriended in school. Of course if friendships were across country you wouldnt be able to chill regularly but if you or they had to travel near by, you would be willing to visit. THAT kind of friendship I mean.

And I am telling you that I have found all of that and more through attending gatherings. :)

Wow...I've been on here for 10 years....have 1000 or so posts....but no real friends..*cue sad Charlie Brown music. LOL

_Pretty much the same story here... I've gone through some ups & downs in my life, so my participation here on the TMF waxes & wanes accordingly... There are people here that I've known longer than some friends in real life (some who might even know me better too).

Might have to take up a gathering if one rolls nearby....

Most of my "real life" friends that I have now I met on the TMF, actually. I don't spend too much time talking or hanging out with the people I was friends with in high school. I started going to gatherings about 5 or so years ago, met a bunch of awesome people, and those are my friends now. Some of them are local and we have the chance to hang out more often. Some are scattered all across the country, and we get together when we can. I've met a few people one-on-one and created friendships without having been to a gathering, but that happens less often for me.

I've had more genuine and meaningful friendships / relationships come out of being a member here than anything else.

I dont think I ever will make real life friends from here.. I jus feel a bit iffy with gatherings... I know i have a lot of my own personal issues to deal with.. maybe thats why, but i know I jus dont think I could find a "Real Life" friend from here. And as I tell people, I am real and those that do know me in real life, know I am the kinda friend that goes above and beyond.. I truly am a great friend.. jus get played, used and taken advantage of. haha.. Well I am VERY Happy that some people were able to make real life friends here.

Many of us here have 'THAT' kind of friendship with fellow TMFers :) Some of us met way back in the late '90's at NEST or other gatherings and we're close friends to this day, getting together as much as we can throughout the year and always wishing we could see each other more often (really, the amount of crying on the last day of a gathering is ridiculous :cry1: ). Tickling may be why we met initially, but it's far from the reason we became good friends and still are to this day, we have so much more in common; from movies to music to gaming to babies and careers. Heck, I'm going over to former TMFer Annaloo's house tomorrow, we're lucky enough to live in the same city and do everything from watch each other's kids to karaoke; I was even her Matron of Honor in her wedding back in 2002 :smilestar Snailshell and other TMF friends spend weekends with my family in the summer if we can, we do the waterpark or King's Island or Cedar Point and it's AWESOME :clap:

While I respect the feeling that one could never see themselves making 'real' friends here, I'm grateful that so many feel differently since we've made such incredible memories; well over a dozenTMFers went together to see 'The Avengers' together last spring and it was more fun than I can fully express. We love and support each other and the reasons we met in the first place just don't matter, true friendship is like that :grouphug:

The best way to make real life friends from the TMF is to attend a gathering. :D

Meeting real life friends into tickling would be awesome for anyone of us. PM, Chatting, Introductions at Gathersings is a good way to start. In this day and age, we gotta be so careful, you know? Politeness, patience and persistance... :0)

I have several friends I met through the TMF. Like you were saying some of them are within 2-3 hours driving time for me and we meet when we can. Others I see at gatherings or NEST. But if you need a count I would say 15 of these people I consider close enough that we can call each other whenever we want and these folks are scattered from Austin Texas to Nassua New Hampshire. If you want real life friends from here I would say attend a gathering or two if you can. I know it sounds scary but suck it up and do it. In 2007 I drove 11 hours over night from Central Indiana to Philadelphia and had met only one person before the trip. That was PokeyinMichigan. Three days later I drove home and hated every second of it because I didn't want to leave these quality people I finally met in person.

i try to make friends here. we chat for a while but then we just stop talking. i must be really boring to talk to

Be brave, man up and get yourself to a munch or gathering. You will meet people and some will become friends. If single women can get the courage up to come to NEST (and they do) I don't see why you can't get yourself out and about.

Maybe I might have my opinion's bout gatherings.... I guess for seeing the West Coast personals and seeing no woman in the S.F. Bay Area, I really don't think much. I know many people, even myself have this thought of "Oh i am going to go to a gathering and meet nothing but middle aged guys and hardly any woman if any.. So what to talk bout my experiences? I mean sure i know I can give a gahering a shot but IF you KNOW me.. you will know why i tend to stay away from the large groups. I mean I don't care if I know tickling is what I have in common. Hell 1 of my good friends has a foot fetish like me, but not like I am like, "Hey bro, what do you think of her feet? Oh man.. her feet are getting me going." I just find that creepy. i am like i got a foot fetish, he has 1 too, koo. That's all that has to be said. haha... i guess if i made friends... I would rather have the friendship be 95% friendship, with rarely being all into tickle talk. I guess that is my mistake for this though, haha... I know there are those few people on here where i would rather be their real life friend and NOT having a tickle fetish then to be a friend of theirs on here and having a tickling fetish. haha... Well we will see how things play out.

I've met up with and become good friends with a few people here... I'm engaged to one of them :) We met in the old a/v room here and the rest is history :) The other people I've met along my journey and consider them good friends... so it happens :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back