• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMF Radio 7/28 Venray & Raya Rant...

venray

Verified
<center>

Tuesday night 7/28 at 11 PM EST Tune in for:

Making Friends online # 64…with Venray and Raya..

RANTings and RAVings

rant001.gif

The differences between ranting and trolling will be the main topic tonight...

We want YOU......

To come and join in!

animation2i.gif
animation2i.gif
animation2i.gif

Show Link

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/TMF-Radio/2009/07/29/Venray-Raya-Making-Friends-Online-64

Call in to add your thoughts or just to say hi at 1-347-838-9015 ..

Don't forget -- In order to participate in chat, you must be a registered member of BlogTalkRadio.

Chat Link....

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/FlashChat/Chat.aspx?HostUserURL=TMF-Radio

<MARQUEE bgcolor="#FF0000" loop="-2" scrollamount="6" width="100%" height=" 20"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="4">Make sure you check out all the other TMF Radio Shows! Monday-Saturday 11 PM EST.-- <b>Team Canada with SnailShell and Tickle Emperor</b> -- <b>Don't Judge Me! with Kraziedog. Baldadonis and Tklee88<b> -- <b>Making Friends Online with Venray and Raya<b> -- <b>The Inner Sanctum with Alchemy </b> -- <b>Forbidden Female Rituals with LeeAllure and Brighteyes1082</b> -- <b>From Top to Bottom with Mistress Aura and CrystalLight</b> --<b>Mochalicious Deviance with Bella, DVNC, and Viper</b> -- <b>Robace Radio with Robace252 and Arstine</b> --</font></MARQUEE>

So be sure to tune in to TMF Radio Monday-Saturday at 11 PM EST....

Feel free to call in tonight and share your favorite rant wih us..

has this week's choice in topic got anything to do with meangry?

and I won't be listening as usual because it's 5 'o clock in the morning here when it starts.

and I won't be listening as usual because it's 5 'o clock in the morning here when it starts.

I think it is safe to assume that, especially since that caused some major waves. I am actually thinking of calling into this show if I am allowed to given the subject material being of intrigue.

I think it is safe to assume that, especially since that caused some major waves. I am actually thinking of calling into this show if I am allowed to given the subject material being of intrigue.

They should change the golden rule into "don't attack popular members" :D

Ever since Micheal Jackson died it seems that the division between those who mourned and those who condemned Jacko branched out with their arguments with each other and evolved. Now it's almost if there are two groups on GD. The "popular members" as was stated above and the new breed who are shaking things up with opinions not held in high regard by those popular members. Even some veterans sympathize with this new breed as one of the most popular members (if not THE most popular) in her latest survey blog here reconsiders her role on here and wonders if she would have done things differently if given another chance. It's getting weird around here lately that's for sure. Perhaps the thread that asks "Do Even You Come Here For Your Fetish Anymore?" showed that perhaps the interest in tickling has gone down while the interest in drama has skyrocketed. Funny thing is I try to compare this to life off of the net and the closest I can come is the way it was in High School with rumors spread, popular and unpopular and that shit. I wonder if adults act this way. I know they'll probably be posts after this trying to drag me into it from both factions but before I do become a part of this I would really have to ask myself what I'm trying to accomplish by coming here each day.

Last edited:
Ever since Micheal Jackson died it seems that the division between those who mourned and those who condemned Jacko branched out with their arguments with each other and evolved. Now it's almost if there are two groups on GD. The "popular members" as was stated above and the new breed who are shaking things up with opinions not held in high regard by those popular members...
I know they'll probably be posts after this trying to drag me into it from both factions but before I do become a part of this I would really have to ask myself what I'm trying to accomplish by coming here each day.
this is the time you really have to step back and ask yourself

My faction has cake. :)

That's a very interesting comparison. Funnily though it's also very true for me, as in highschool I just float around without belonging to any particular group.

I think this is more rhetorical than curious. But if not, I think you already know the answer.

They should change the golden rule into "don't attack popular members" :D

No. This has nothing to do with Meangry. This is more to do with what Alchemy posted about rants. He does a rant on his show every week.All are welcome to call in and share their views in a civil manner...

Tracy and I are going to share some rants of our own. Totally non forum related...

Sorry I missed the show tonight. I wanted to listen, but I needed to get out of the house. I'm gonna go listen to it now, though.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back