• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMF traffic report for August - 126K unique visitors

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
Hi everyone,

I've been sharing this information with our patreons for a while now, but frankly there are only a handful of those and I think everyone should know how many of us there are.

auguststats.png

As you can see in the attached image, Google tracks how many people visited us in two ways - "Total Sessions" and "Users."

Total Sessions is the number of times anyone visited the forum for any reason. That number is, as you see, over a quarter of a million.

But Users is, to me, the interesting number because those are unique visitors - repeat visits are not counted by google for that. What it means is that over 125 thousand individuals worldwide visited the Tickling Media Forum last month.

What I take from this is that we have a LOT of people who check in once or twice a month, and then a smaller group of active community members who check in repeatedly throughout the day and month.

Every time I see that number of Users, I'm shocked all over again - just imagine how many people there are who are into tickling. And presumably that's mostly just English speakers, since that's the language the forum is in. The actual global size of our community is probably 5-10 times that number.

Just felt like sharing some interesting and fun news about us :)
Jeff

P.S. - Session Duration is how long the average person stays on the forum. It's usually not such an even number, so it looks like seven seconds on this particular report, but that's actually seven MINUTES. When people visit - they tend to stay.

Here's June for comparison -
junetmftraffic.jpg

Very interesting - thanks for sharing. The bounce rate is pretty low too (which I'd expect in a place like this), so it's good to know people seem to generally be finding what they are looking for as well. You can break down geo-location and language too if you're using GA, FYI.

Fascinating :goodjob:

I tend to think that the relatively long stay accounts for the amount of reading and browsing that occurs. This forum is like 95% written content spread across many different boards.

I like to think it's the residual crowd that saw Tickled that heard it's being turned into a play trying to figure out wtf it is we're all exactly about.

I like to think it's the residual crowd that saw Tickled that heard it's being turned into a play trying to figure out wtf it is we're all exactly about.

A musical, presumably :)

I love studying analytics like this. Very cool, thank you for sharing with us!

A musical, presumably :)

LOL :blaugh:

In all seriousness, I do not think so many people would come regularly just for that reason alone. I think a lot of us in the community tend to exaggerate the movie's importance, maybe? I mean, it's hardly Citizen Kane, I do not think so many people saw it and I doubt many are still talking about it and all. I could be wrong of course, but this does not really strike me as a very likely explanation :shrug:

Nice one Jeff.

Have you ever thought of generating a report that looks at who logged in and:

% ler, lee or both
Then % m or f of each category

I know there’s a group of dudes that would be posing as women but I have to hope it’s a rounding error.

Nice one Jeff.

Have you ever thought of generating a report that looks at who logged in and:

% ler, lee or both
Then % m or f of each category

I know there’s a group of dudes that would be posing as women but I have to hope it’s a rounding error.

We don't really have the resources to do that. The report we generate is a free service by google that just tracks our general traffic.

To do what you're suggesting, we'd have to hire a programmer to write something specifically to search our database.

It's the type of thing I had in mind when I opened a Patreon account for the forum, creating some available finances for the forum to do fun things. But unfortunately only a very small number of members (currently 38) have supported us.

interesting figures i'am surprised at the amount of traffic, but there again there is a lot of information and a wide variation of content something for everyone even the non tickling folk.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back