• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMFRadio 2nite 8/15@11pm EDT.WIN a 5min 1on1 cam session with TMJ Models!

TMF Radio

TMF Master
<MARQUEE bgcolor="#FF0000" loop="-2" scrollamount="6" width="100%" height=" 20"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="4">Make sure you check out all the other TMF Radio Shows! Monday-Saturday 11 PM EST.-- <b>Team Canada with SnailShell and Tickle Emperor</b> -- <b>Don't Judge Me! with Kraziedog. Baldadonis and Tklee88<b> -- <b>Making Friends Online with Venray and Raya<b> -- <b>The Inner Sanctum with Alchemy </b> -- <b>Forbidden Female Rituals with LeeAllure and Brighteyes1082</b> -- <b>From Top to Bottom with Mistress Aura and CrystalLight</b> -- <b> Mochalisious Deviance with BellaRisa, DVNC and ViperGTS </b> --<b>RobAce Radio with RobAce and Arstine</b> --</font></MARQUEE>

Tonight, yes it is that time. The LIVE TICKLING VIDEO SHOOT with TMJ productions is NEXT WEEK! But this week, you can win one of the 4 free 5 minute 1 on 1 cam sessions with the models of TMJ Productions!!!

That is right, this year something new. Listen to TMF Radio starting tonight, to win one of the 4 free cam sessions that will be given away tonight and 3 other nights next week....but you need to listen tonight to find out when the other ones will be given away.

Also all the details for the live tickling video shoot next week, plus a bonus!
But you have to listen in to find out what that is.
Remember the great time you had last year hearing a video being made, helping direct it, talking to the models....well it is coming again!

ROBACE-TMJ.gif

Along with that, TMJ productions will be calling in tonight to give us a preview of what is to come, just so you all know! And if you want to see which models are scheduled to be at the shoot, continue reading, their pictures are at the bottom of the page!!

To top that off, Arstine is back from is 2 week vacation, and RobAce is once again childless, LOTS OF FUN! The TMF Picks of the week...the best in Posts, videos and artwork and stories!!

You think we have enough yet....NO!
Don't forget to shop at:
iusb_380x50.6295026.jpg

And also we will be giving away lots of RobAce Radio stuff, including an issue of newest MTJ Pub e-comic by Bohemianne, written by Colin....HADES: The Prisoner.

So much stuff, we probably need more than 2 hours....but we don't want to hear Rob talk that long.

TUNE IN TONIGHT!!!!
SHOW LINK:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/TMF-Radio/2009/08/16/RobAce-Radio-62

A special thanks to the sponsors of RobAce Radio
Ticklechicks.com
www.ticklechicks.com

Tickledsole.net
www.tickledsole.net

Laughing Gas Zone
www.laughinggaszone.net

Ticklish Montreal Models
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/19634

MTJ Publishing
http://www.mtjpub.com/

The Teneacious J and the TMF's own Bohemianne.

AND A EXTRA SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR LISTENING!!!​

Oh....and here are the lovely TMJ Production models that are right now scheduled for the LIVE TICKLING SHOOT!!!
In order if pictures (I am pretty sure of LOL)
Gemini, Tayrn, Danielle, Shonan!!!

Show starting in a little over 30 minutes...hope to see you there!

Rob

Hey Rob! Thanks for having me on your show this evening!

I was nervous but had fun!

Misfits of Science! I'm still cracking up!

I have to go with Firefly and Farscape!

Talk to you next weekend!

We can't wait!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back