• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMF's "I'm not a bot" Test

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! I'll just get right to the question.

Does anyone else find the TMF's "I'm not a bot" picture matching test in search kinda fun? Or am I just getting that bored these days?

P.S: I hope that its OK that I posted this in the "general" section . It seemed to fit here better.

O_O...I think your extremely bored and in bad need of a hobby Gamer. LOL.

O_O...I think your extremely bored and in bad need of a hobby Gamer. LOL.

I'm trying desperately to find something I enjoy (it used to be scrolling DA) but have yet to find something. I mean I enjoy reading but I can only read so much.

I'm trying desperately to find something I enjoy (it used to be scrolling DA) but have yet to find something. I mean I enjoy reading but I can only read so much.

SuikTwoPointOh and Dr-Random-Art are my favorites on DA

Have you tried playing some video games? Maybe watching some Twitch streams? Hell, maybe getting into cooking?

Have you tried playing some video games? Maybe watching some Twitch streams? Hell, maybe getting into cooking?

As my name suggests, I am a gamer and still play some, but as about any gamer will tell you: the games coming out nowadays are not as good (gameplay wise) as they use to be.

As far as Twitch goes, while it is a good idea, I can't stream (due to bad internet speed). I do watch a little YouTube, like this past week, ZSides posted "Secret Saboteurs" and I was into that.

SuikTwoPointOh and Dr-Random-Art are my favorites on DA

I don't have many fav artists over there, aside from JennyGirl (be careful if you look her up because there are two accounts under that name- I like the one that does tickling art)

Hi All! I'll just get right to the question.

Does anyone else find the TMF's "I'm not a bot" picture matching test in search kinda fun? Or am I just getting that bored these days?

P.S: I hope that its OK that I posted this in the "general" section . It seemed to fit here better.

Interesting. I've seen similar "tests" on other sites, but I've never once encountered it on this one at all. Is it from the very main starting page? I think my (saved) links go to a particular forum, profile, or story, so maybe that's why I don't see it.

Interesting. I've seen similar "tests" on other sites, but I've never once encountered it on this one at all. Is it from the very main starting page? I think my (saved) links go to a particular forum, profile, or story, so maybe that's why I don't see it.

It can be found under the "Advanced Search" link. And also, not sure if this is a metric to get it or not, but I've not been signed in when I do it.

when I said it was fun I meant it's more fun than anything I've done lately. My life has always been sorta slow but, in the last few years, it has been dragging.

It can be found under the "Advanced Search" link. And also, not sure if this is a metric to get it or not, but I've not been signed in when I do it.

when I said it was fun I meant it's more fun than anything I've done lately. My life has always been sorta slow but, in the last few years, it has been dragging.

P.S: Sorry for the double post. My Kindle is acting up this morning.

Last edited:
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back