• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMNT The Great Buldini (Full Episode)

Sexy?

If I recall correctly, this is the episode where 10 yera old kids are tickled.

Fucking freak.

BTW, reported to the admins.

I hope you've also reported to youtube that some pervert has actually uploaded cartoons to their site.

Sexy?

If I recall correctly, this is the episode where 10 yera old kids are tickled.

Fucking freak.

BTW, reported to the admins.

ummm....if I recall correctly, this is a cartoon. There were no 10 year olds involved in it. Even the voice actors were adults.

Just saying.

ummm....if I recall correctly, this is a cartoon. There were no 10 year olds involved in it. Even the voice actors were adults.

Just saying.

Okay, but even apart from any consideration of age, anyone who finds a cartoon sexy has got to be some kind of a f'n freak, right?

And I've heard there are even some really strange people who like to watch tickling videos. But that's so far out there that I cringe even thinking about it.

Just sayin'...

So despite the fact that the voice actors are adults, it doesn't detract from the fact that someone is sexually getting off on minors being tickled?

Makes no sense to me, but what do I know?

Now if you'll all kindly excuse me, I do declare that my prudish behavior is best suited elsewhere. ;)

tattle bye!

I hope you've also reported to youtube that some pervert has actually uploaded cartoons to their site.

There's a huge difference between someone uploading a cartoon to the Youtube, and someone posting it on an adult site because it matches their sexual fetish.

There's a huge difference between someone uploading a cartoon to the Youtube, and someone posting it on an adult site because it matches their sexual fetish.

Are you sure about that? Have you discussed this with the person who uploaded the video to youtube so as to verify his/her motives? And have you discussed it with the cartoon's writers, producers etc. to verify their motives? Also have you verified whether any children were harmed during the making of this motion picture?

I do hope you have more important things to worry about. But perhaps not. Here's something you could devote a little concern to if you want:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20090619/ts_afp/unfoodpoverty_20090619131715

Are you sure about that? Have you discussed this with the person who uploaded the video to youtube so as to verify his/her motives? And have you discussed it with the cartoon's writers, producers etc. to verify their motives?

That's a pretty weak defense for posting this stuff to a fetish site.

In fact it makes no sense. Even if the producers of the cartoon were secret perverts, it doesn't magically make it ok for someone to post cartoons of 10-year-olds to an adult site.

You do realize that there's a difference between cartoon characters and real people, right?

I might add that I'm not trying to "defend" anything, since I don't see anything to defend. I'm merely suggesting a little perspective with regard to what people consider serious real world issues.

This video was broadcast on television. I remember seeing this on the tube more than 10 years ago. If it's good enough for the FCC, I don't really see a problem with posting it to an adult site.

This video was broadcast on television. I remember seeing this on the tube more than 10 years ago. If it's good enough for the FCC, I don't really see a problem with posting it to an adult site.

My best understanding is that the powers that be at this site are concerned about the rabid do-gooders who may make an issue out of it, however irrationally, and thereby potentially create problems for the site, however unreasonably. Personally that concern seems to me to at least border on paranoia, but obviously it's not my call.

Otherwise, "for the record", these cartoons don't "do anything" for me at all, but as suggested above, I do have far more important things to worry about than whether someone may for whatever reason get off on a Mickey Mouse or Goofy cartoon or whatever. Obviously, though, there are those who don't have more important things to fret about, even among the membership here, which is presumably why those in charge of this site have expressed some concern about this petty "issue",

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back