• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMZ Reporting that Prince may have died at 57

The_Darkweb

It's not official, but TMZ is saying Prince may have been found dead in his "compound". This is a horrible loss.

I heard about Prince's passing from a friend. I was stunned and saddened.

57 is far too young to go.

R.I. P. Prince. You were a great talent.

I always thought he was a genius. He probably had a good idea that his Purple Rain days wouldn't last forever, and he made another fortune from all the royalties for "1999" spanning from 1998 until 2000, especially at New Years Eve parties. What a shame.

Very sad. The grim reaper of rock is driving a big bus this year....

peace out,
daddy

First Robin Williams and now Prince? Holy crap, it feels like all the old legends are dying off one after another...:(

Unbelievable and sad. We've lost two musical giants already this year.

More than two. Too many, already. While not a fan of Prince, he was innovative, and different; I still listen to some of his oldies on the radio when they come on. Yes, another gone before his time. RIP, Prince.

I live in Minnesota. They've announced that First Avenue, the bar featured in the Purple Rain movie, will be open all night for a party honoring Prince. Just letting you know in case anyone in Minnesota or western Wisconsin wants to go.

Prince was ever-present in my life through his music and lyrics. I've been crying since yesterday.... I consider him a long lost bad ass cousin (in my head).

As I have said to a few in my circle, Prince has played a major role in my development as a sexual being. I'll save that long story for another day.

R.I.P. Minneapolis Genius
"The Purple One"

2016-04-22_11.28.09.jpg

Shit's going down tonight. Purple candles purchased. Gotta dance it off.

I have friends in the Minneapolis area that partied at First Avenue from midnight to dawn. What a night, I'm sure.

They lit the Peace Bridge (between Canada & the USA) purple to honour Prince last night. Apparently he lived part time in Toronto.

Although I was not a fan, he was a music icon that will be missed.

"1999", "Little Red Corvette", "Purple Rain", "Money Don't Matter 2 Night" and countless others, Prince was a musical genius. Probably the best to ever do it besides Stevie Wonder among others. He will be missed and "Adore"-d.

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back