• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

To all our friends here on the TMF

Thanks folks. I've always been of the belief that we start dying the day we're born. We simply don't know how or when it will come. All the more reason to live every day to its fullest. The sad part is the suffering and loss, not the death itself. I believe that we'll all be in a better place when we go. For me, it's going home, where my heart longs to be anyway. I'll be crying for myself but rejoicing for them when the time comes.

I'm sorry to hear the Bad news

My hopes and wishes will be with you and Drew I really hope that you guys stay strong and remember that life always has it's ups and downs. If you can manage to get to Nest I'm sure the break from it all will help greatly.
Hoping for better News,
Jeff

I'm so sorry you are dealing with all of that right now Ann and Drew. My thoughts and prayers are with you and definitely family comes first. I certainly hope to see you at NEST for a big hug but I understand if you can't make it. Take care.

Sandee

All of our hopes and prayers are with you during this difficult time.

Greg & Mina

Just to update everyone who has responded to this thread......

My dad passed away yesterday afternoon, he went peacefully and was surrounded by family, couldn't ask more than that. It was a tough few days but I got through it with the help of my wonderful wife by my side.

And a special thanks to my friend (and brother) Venray, who tried to start a thread about this news yesterday. I asked him to hold off for the time being so I could have a day to process things.

Thanks again to everyone for your prayers and good thoughts, we have a awesome bunch of folks on this forum.

Drew

I am very sorry for your loss. Much sympathy to you and your family on this sad occasion.

Actually, it's not that sad. Of course, we're sad for our own loss. But, it's also our gain. Now, he's with us every moment of every day...and in a more perfect way.

His passing ws peaceful, with all of us gathered around sharing stories of fond memories we have of him, alternately laughing and crying...and laughing so hard we'd cry. There were even a couple of points where we knew he heard us because he'd crack a little grin as he slept. It was a difficult but also beautiful time. I wouldn't have missed it for the world. It was as much a gift as he was.

Sorry to hear about your father. Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted. I get the feeling you'll be doing much better in time. :)

<center>

anndrew001ct5.gif

anndrew002vc0.gif

My deepest sympathy Drew & Ann :cuddle:
May your father rest in peace.

TklDuo-Ann said:
Actually, it's not that sad. Of course, we're sad for our own loss. But, it's also our gain. Now, he's with us every moment of every day...and in a more perfect way.

His passing ws peaceful, with all of us gathered around sharing stories of fond memories we have of him, alternately laughing and crying...and laughing so hard we'd cry. There were even a couple of points where we knew he heard us because he'd crack a little grin as he slept. It was a difficult but also beautiful time. I wouldn't have missed it for the world. It was as much a gift as he was.

I've just read your sad news, I'm very sorry for you and Drew and your families and all that knew your father in law. Its good to hear that his family was there with him at the end sharing some wonderful 'past' moments, that can be a priviledge this day and age.

Sounds like you have a loving family to pull together when a loss like this happens.

Take care.

There never seems to be just the right thing to say. Life or death, both prove ineffable... But you know we're all on the same ship here. You have my deepest sympathies. I'm sorry for your loss but the depth of it is indicative of just how profound a gift he was in life. There cannot be one without the other. Every tear is worth at least a smile. All the best.

TklDuo-Ann said:

Beautiful and touching and just exactly how we should all hope to go.

Ann and Drew, I know your minds and hearts will be full of loving thoughts and memories of him. I also share my prayers for you both and all your family as you adjust to life a little differently going forward. :redheart:

Jim

Add my prayers to the list. I just buried Dad today so I know what you're dealing with..

You are two amazing people. I am sure that the people responsible for your being here were amazing too. So sorry. Love you both.

What a wonderful way for Drew's dad to pass from this life into the next! It's painful that he had to pass away but having that special time to share the fun times and silly memories makes it all that much sweeter. Sounds like your family has a wonderful grasp of what our lives are all about and what we get to look forward to when we pass from this physical life into the next.

My thoughts and prayers are with you both.

Jan

The wake and funeral Mass are both behind us. Because of the holiday weekend, the burial is tomorrow morning. We've all been gathering nightly at Drew's mom's continuing to support one another. Tonight, we'll go to the restaurant where they enjoyed dinner every week. I think we've all gained weight with all the food that's been brought.

Life will begin to return to a bit more normalcy as time passes. But, it will never be the same without Andy. Still, we know he'l be with us always. We'll continue to honor him in the way we live our lives.

Thanks again all for your support and kind words. It's much appreciated.

You two are some of the most helpful on the forum.

You're both in my thoughts.

Thoughts and prayers are with you all at this time.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back