• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

To all the people in the chat room that think I'm a girl...

That's bizarre...someone thought you as a girl that often?

Jamie, I never thought you were a girl. To my ear, you use a distinctly masculine voice.

It's only now that I begin to wonder. Dost thee protest too much?

Okay, bad joke. I have known some guys saddled with gender-ambiguous names. When you have to confront the same brand of ignorance from kindergarten on, it gets old fast and it stinks forever.

This is a group which has shown some pride in its capacity for acceptance. Most of us claim to be way beyond gigging someone because they have a "funny name". The concept itself belongs in the distant past of cooties, crushes and a new standard of "cool" every school year.

But people do make assumptions just because most of us come to print expecting that people will read what we mean to write, and that we can read what our correspondent meant to write.

'Tain't so, o' course. But we will get used to each other. You can look forward to that, as do I.

Merry Xmas!

Last edited:
Not my human! And what kind of question is that? Are you sure you're human?

some think i'm male..

Bah. How can anyone think that...your clearly a female platypus.

(runs away from Izzy as fast as her whittle feet can carry her) ^_~

Last edited:
If the sexy thang in the picture has an adam's apple, is that male fraud?

Like nemesis already said, there are NO girls on the internet!

Everyone who 'says' they're a girl is a guy, and all babies are cops. It's just the law, I'm afraid.

So I have absolutely no idea of the reasons why anyone would assume you're a girl - period. It's like saying Kim Jong-Il's crazy. He's clearly in his right mind and only has the 'best' intentions for the citizens of North Korea in mind, shown in his (ludicrous) intentions!

BTW, Jamie, I detect a pronounced "shlur" in your "esshes". Watch your limits, and check your soles.

But...your name is Jamie...I...don't think I've met any girls named Jamie...have I?..(Thinks)

Last edited:
You have made me feel silly within 10 minutes...Witchcraft I say....

not my intention..Jamie is one of those names that can be either girl or boy..i think it's not that common a name for girls however..do not feel silly..that being said, i name my female pets after male names..or at least i did with one ..i called her Stevie.

p.s. silly is fun..

Last edited:
BTW, Jamie, I detect a pronounced "shlur" in your "esshes". Watch your limits, and check your soles.

I don't wanna watch my limit!! Gimme another boilermaker!!

Aaaand, what do my feet have to do with getting drunk? :huh

I heard "Shi_, UBU, shi_!" I obliged. It's just too easy when the other guy has had a few.

UBU stands for Upper Body U... Fill it in.

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back