• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

To all the Switch people out there

QuietTickleGuy

TMF Novice
To everyone who loves being both a ler AND a lee, were you always a switch OR did you start out only preferring one side and eventually grew into being both?

As a kid, I was strictly ler but by my late teens into adulthood, I began wanting to be a lee too....especially to attractive female friends, etc.,.

I've always been a tickle switch. One of the things I like about ticking in general is the involuntary nature of it. Making somebody laugh has always been a thing of mine.

I've been a switch probably my whole life. If anything has changed over time, it's probably that I've leaned into my lee side. A lot more people seem to get a thrill out of tickling others than being the ticklee. It's easy to accommodate that since I like to be tickled and I'm uncannily ticklish. I find there are fewer opportunities to indulge my ler side in ways that are gratifying to both parties.

Yeah throughout my childhood, I desperately wanted to tickle my friend's mom's feet....but by the time I reached 16, 17, 18....I fantasized about she and I taking turns tickling each other...and from that point onward, I always was interested in switch scenarios with female friends

So I started out 99.9% a lee. As I started gaining experience and lerring, I learned I really like it. Even though my personality and general kink preference is a bottom role, I’m almost at a 50/50 lee/ler ratio.

50/50 you say??? Hmmmm

I’m probably 60/40 lee to ler now but when i first realized I loved tickling it was probably 70/30 ler
not sure why that happens but tastes and kinks evolve

I've always been a Switch since I was 6. I never wanted one over the other more. I'm so glad I am.

To everyone who loves being both a ler AND a lee, were you always a switch OR did you start out only preferring one side and eventually grew into being both?

As a kid, I was strictly ler but by my late teens into adulthood, I began wanting to be a lee too....especially to attractive female friends, etc.,.

I can relate to that, as a kid I was into both, and still am, but as time went on, I started getting more aroused being a lee. The more intense the ler the better. Especially if she has a reason to take out her revenge on me, like from me tickling her! But having said that, I like being a ler if I know the lee is aroused by it...if I know she loves it then that's a big turn on for me.

I've seen your work as Lee and Ler...very ticklish feet you have there. But you are a very lethal foot tickler.

I was strictly ler until I hit my 30s, I learned not to be ticklish, I felt most of my life was so out of my control that my fantasies and sex life were a place where I could always be the boss. I let go of that mentality and wanted to try being on the recieving end, I was able to gain some ticklishness back and when it was sexual I quite enjoyed it. At this point in my life I’m mostly ler again because of my dynamic with my wife. She’s vanilla, but she gets really ticklish during sex and lets me have at it. She says it doesn’t bother her and she likes how it turns me on. I make sure she has a couple orgasms in return and we both walk away pretty satisfied.

I came into tickling as a ler but quickly found the lee role matched my submissive nature.

Started out as a ler, but lately more interested in my own ticklishness and learning about my worst spots. Not sure what caused the change but it happened lol

Honestly I hated being tickled as a kid. I dreaded being in situations involving being touched for how ticklish I was and was afraid of being tickled. I was embarrassed by it. Of course I still ended up being tickled like all kids and it was sometimes pretty traumatic. Shortly after that I started to desire to tickle others but not be tickled. I asked certain family members if I could tickle them and they knew not to tickle me back. I discovered early on I didn't enjoy tickling guys much but loved tickling females and the idea of it. Especially their feet and if I was attracted to them. I was also always jealous when I saw males get tickled by other females. I noticed how much the females enjoyed it and was jealous of how the males could take it and I could take it. Usually those boys got more attention from females I noticed and I desired that as well. When I hit puberty the idea of being tickled by females and seeing males being tickled by females started to excite me as well. Honestly, I think my tickling fetish was a way to cope with my phobia of tickling and tickling others also helped me gain the power back I felt I lost when I would get tickled as a defenseless child who protested against it but still got tickled and then later wanted to tickle females but was afraid to engage in it because of being tickled back. Now both excite me although I still enjoy being a ler more. I think it's interesting how other people will say they developed their fetishes after a traumatic event and fear of something. I have a friend who just has a foot fetish and thinks he got it when his older sister and friend would make him smell their feet. I have another friend who enjoys spanking but was afraid of it as a kid. And this isn't sexual but I used to be afraid of haunted houses and heights. Now I love going to haunted houses, have worked in them and love roller coasters. I wonder how many other people with this fetish started out being afraid of it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back