• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

To go with my " what would you remove" thread ... If you could add one section

badreligion

3rd Level Black Feather
To go with my " what would you remove" thread ... If you could add one section

To the TMF ? What would you add .

I would choose a music forum

In no particular order:

1. The make fun of people gullible enough to join "Tweet."

2. The most retarded thing you have heard from a member of the Youtube community today. This won't really fly since the only thing that will be posted will run along the lines of "u r sooo gay lol!!!" And "u r such a fag. lol!!!!!!!!"

3. Neo-cons that refuse to admit that they are aryans.

4. Cheese appreciation!

5.The official Politics and jello forum!

6. I hate sock puppets.

7. Your mother's underwear stinks like popcorn.

8. Jeez, this forum used a lot of blue!

9. Stupid weenis donkey kids in the land of raging wood-panelling slide whistle excitement!!!!

Othewrwise known as the japanimation appreciation forum.

A music section would be cool. There are a lot of amazing musicians here...and folks who simply love music. But, there's already so much here!

I vote on the music section. Music = life, and I would visit it all the timeee. :)

"Hot Women Seeking Pudgy, Balding, Financially Insolvent, Middle-Aged Guys For Tickling Games"

Srsly, although it WOULD be nice if the Personals could be 'ramped up' somehow (prolly impossible for many well-known reasons), a dedicated music/movies/books forum would be cool.

I would remove the Silly Stuff forum in a second. For people to have millions of posts from that section as if they actually have contributed something of value to the forum over the years, is kind of deceiving and lame.

I would remove the Silly Stuff forum in a second. For people to have millions of posts from that section as if they actually have contributed something of value to the forum over the years, is kind of deceiving and lame.

Hence the name Silly Stuff.:) Must we be serious all the time?Contributions are in the eye of the beholder my dear.

An entertainment sub forum that contains discussion about: Music, tv shows, movies, books, games, ect.

I'd add a philosophical/science section. Just for the hell of it, really.

The problem with this, IMO, isn't that they're goofing around and having fun in silly stuff. That can actually be good for helping build community. The real problem is that people actually give a shit about post counts. Who cares how many posts someone has? I certainly don't.

There are newbies with relatively few posts who've contributed a good deal in what they've posted. And, as you've pointed out, there are others whose posts don't seem to have contributed in the same way. It's all good in its own way. As with everything else, it's all a matter of personal preferences and what each is looking for. Of course, there's also a few whose posting is a bit more frequent in the main areas and takes away rather than contributing. So, go figure.

A section dedicated to the ins and outs of tea

Ouch. :dom: You have wounded me. :eek:

I would add a food section and contribution restaurant reviews to it. :D

The one thing that TT has that we don't is a request section. Sometimes I remember pictures and videos that I want to see again and can't find anymore, but I don't want to post in the image forums or the tickling discussion, because it isn't appropriate.

I like Silly Stuff......plus who cares if someone has 1,000 or 100,000 posts?

I'd add a music forum.

I personally feel that what we have is good, though the idea of having the NEST forum be more visible than it currently is seems like a good one.

I would add a non-tickling video's section, to cater for those of us with a wide sexual palette. :D

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back