• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

To love my tickling fetish and accept it.

Lucky87

Hey everyone, I'm new here. Just wanted to say hello. I have always been embarrassed of my tickling fetish. Like really embarrassed. I am changing my perception to loving it now and looking at it as a gift. Has anyone else struggled with this? I'm trying to embrace my love for tickling and open up more. So what better place to do it. Thanks everyone. 😜

Hey, I think it's the best thing in the world when I'm actually in a situation when I can have someone to do it to, and the most demonizable fetish imaginable when I review the blooper reel that's a part of my dating life.

In the end however, it doesn't really work denying myself what I'm comfortable with as my sexual tastes, and there's no point on dwelling on the issue of meeting the right people.

Thanks duderino, I agree. I struggled in my past relationships with involving my tastes and all. They just were Not that into it. So I found my self after the last breakup thinking man would it be great to find someone like me to share this with. But hey, I don't want to put expectations on anything. I am more focused on me being the right one. But damn if she is ticklish that is good enough ha!

So take the direct approach and put a picture of stocks in that dating profile? Lol.

Lol see I think a design like that's what they call a threat these days. Stocks are just....unusual pieces of furniture with rich historical background. I mean, I'm keeping it classy. Lol.

Lol you keeping it old school. Whatever works my friend. &#55357;&#56397;&#55356;&#57340;

Hello,

I still struggle with it. It isn't so much that I have an interest in tickling, it is that it can turn me on as well. So the playful fun element with friends pretty much doesn't happen. I don't initiate for concern that it could become sexual for me, when they just think it is fun.

Thanks,

K

Yeah, we all struggle with it sometimes. I struggled moreso wit it when I switched from being a total 'ler to being someone who likes both sides, ler and 'lee. I grew up with an intense need to be independent and in control, so the urge to lose all of that felt like I was...betraying a part of me. Thankfully I had, and have, good friends (one who is now my husband) who helped me through all that and I am (mostly) good with it now.

I still get bouts of low self esteem, about it as well as everything else, but I've found the best way to deal with that is to take it to people I trust and just talk it out.

~K

I saw an older female getting tickled when I was very young, & it turned me on. Its been with me ever since. I never felt comfortable sharing it in full detail with anyone. I had this all growing up as a youth, but kept it to myself. I also didn't understand it or realize what exactly it was. I now have learned more about it, but I wouldn't say I want to tell anyone about it or always feel comfortable about it,entirely. But I have enjoyed replaying it a lot over for many,many years in my mind.

Hello,

I still struggle with it. It isn't so much that I have an interest in tickling, it is that it can turn me on as well. So the playful fun element with friends pretty much doesn't happen. I don't initiate for concern that it could become sexual for me, when they just think it is fun.

Thanks,

K

Ya, it could, but I mean, unless you're already in a compromising position, nobody can actually tell until you start making some strange faces, right?

I'm kind of trying to play advocate here. ....I think the chance for random cases of getting turned on are more common with people then they let on.

With me and tickling I can try to do it in a funny way, or I can tickle in a sexy way. Both are playful, gentle etc. But I sort of control one more than I let it control me.

There are two issues tied up together here, it seems to me: The one about letting other people know of our attraction to tickling and the trickiness of communicating that to someone in a way that they will understand and not reject; and the one where we feel shame or guilt ourselves and somehow feel we shouldn't be feeling this attraction at all.

I can relate to the first one. I can't relate to the second one. I've never felt that. I would be interested to hear where people think that might come from. Obviously it is real to a lot of people.

Yea I don't go around telling everyone I have a tickling fetish lol! I have decided to be more open about it in my relationships though. Only because I would like to be with someone I can enjoy it with. My last relationship was rough because she was a really good person but I decided to back out of it because she hated tickling . I hope I did not make a mistake but If I'm going to be with someone for the rest of my life It would be much a much happier and healthier life if I was with someone I could get tickle crazy with!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back