• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

To my fellow stoners...

UpSide2Gravity

TMF Poster
I've always wondered what everyone did while stoned. So, what do you all do? I'm typing this and listening to the first Harry Potter book on Audible.

I usually smoke after work while I'm relaxing in the tub with music. I also like to smoke before a good meal and of course, before getting tickled xD

For me it would be easier to list the things I won't do while stoned.
1. My job. Because it's dangerous and technical.
End of list.
Not that I'm some huge pot head, but many activities I enjoy are even more fun after a little herb.
Especially frisbee golf, real golf, volleyball, bicycling, sitting around a fire, watching a movie, fun with lady friend ... you get the idea.

I rarely smoke these days, so when I do it's like I started all over again. I do silly shit. Chase my dog around, watch absurd comedies or really heavy shows/movies, veg out while listening to good music...

Listen to music, watch standup comedy, sit with my thoughts and play football or basketball from time to time.

I smoke daily! I love getting stoned before meals, right after I wake up or before I go to bed. But lets face it, anytime is a good time to get stoned! After I smoke a bowl I usually listen to music or watch tv

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back