• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Today is Hugh Hefner's Birthday

PiedPiper

4th Level Red Feather
Hef turns 87 today. Can't say I was ever a big fan of his style or image through the years (some of the interviews were good, though),... but all of us sort of do owe him a little gratitude for beginning the process of getting things opened up and elevated. Without that, we might not be corresponding and interacting here, today.

Ahh, The Hef begins his 87th year! Happy birthday to the old bugger....

Hugh Hefner has placed an indelible stamp on our culture, regardless of how one feels about him. I'll offer a tip of my hat and wish him a happy 87th birthday. The revelry planed at his home in Los Angeles tonight can only be left to the imagination.

Bugs, I can't believe I got this one on the forum before you did, LOL. And yeah,... Hefner altered the cultural landscape in a truly colossal way.

Bugs, I can't believe I got this one on the forum before you did, LOL. And yeah,... Hefner altered the cultural landscape in a truly colossal way.

I must have been answering the call of nature at the time. :p

Playboy may look like a relic now, but it lifted sex in media if not sex in general outta the gutter, no mean feat in the 1950s.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back