• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Today on "Ellen"... (FF/F, feet)

FireFoxSF

TMF Expert
So uh.... I watch Ellen. A lot.

I also have a bucket list where "bang Sofia Vegara" shows up multiple times for some reason.

If never you've seen the show, Ellen has actually had Sofia, famous for the role of "Gloria" in Modern Family, appear several times. The two have great comedic chemistry. There's a recurring gag in the program where they do am improv bit, with Ellen providing arms for Sofia and doing silly things, the least surprising of which is that Ellen's hands have no trouble navigating their way towards Miss Vergara's heaping healthy Colombian tits.

Today's episode, the generous Miss DeGeneres has her favorite Latina along with doe-eyed Sarah Hyland (also of Modern Family fame) appearing as guests. Ellen's put a new spin on her favorite trade-limbs gag, and now "her" feet are going to be subjected to Sarah's tickling prowess. Isn't it just incredible?? Ellen hardly seems fazed! So that makes it okay to tickle her feet as hard as we can, right? I'd think so!

This should come as no surprise seeing as Ellen's actually no stranger to massaging and tickling other women's feet in real life!

See for yourself!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNtH55zmCy8 (tickling a supermodel)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYEjishWYdo (giving Jennifer Aniston a nice foot rub)

Enjoy!

Attachments

• SofiaEllen.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 3,083
A novel tickle situation, expertly executed! The celebrity likenesses are spot on!

Great drawing! Wonderful links, too. :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Fantastic!! And I'm sure that's where Ellen's free hand would be in real life!

This is amazing. The detail is great, I love how you can see Ellen's toes under the table.

It was only a matter of time before tickling played a role in the prankster shenanigans Ellen is famous for!

Brilliant scenario!

Jim
MTJpub.com

This is just PERFECT! Reminds me of the time Sofia was on the show, and was all but begging for Ellen not to tickle her in a sneaky way. I'm almost surprised Ellen abided! Fantastic art, colors that pop, and exquisite detail of Ms. Vergara's lovely feet!

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back