• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Toe Ties

laughter_n_love

TMF Regular
Those of you who have experience tying the big toes together, may I ask what you used? I haven't found anything that seems perfectly suited to the job, so I'm looking for suggestions.

Thank you in advance.

-Laughter

I usually use smaller strands of cotton rope, however not anything "twine like". Black electrical tape nicely wrapped works as well.

I was introduced to these by a Domme recently although she did not use them on my toes, but rather as a substitute for rope on my wrist and ankle cuffs

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Nite-Ize...48515&wl11=online&wl12=28646565&wl13=&veh=sem

They work like twist ties but are rubbery. They are very effective and are faster and easier to use as opposed to tieing knots with rope. Don't know why you couldn't use the shorter ones to twist tie toes together. I think they would be very comfortable too on a lee in that situation.

I've wondered how slightly larger rope than what you see used most times wouldn't be a little more comfortable than the thinner stuff... And not tied quite so tightly... :shrug:

I'd say as long as it's not too tight almost everything works good. I think soft shoelaces are the best.

I used hair ties. They're soft but also strong and sturdy.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back