• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Toe Tying

goalie34

TMF Poster
I'm looking for any tips regarding toe tying. How, what, where, etc. To get more specific, my lee has small toes, both in length and width. Anything would be useful, thanks!

I mean, she has really small toes. I've tried many things, but they either slip off, or don't work.

Is she a baby or something? Haha, JK. Maybe something like fishing line or those really small zip ties.

I had a spark!:manicd: An idea that might work, but never been tested (as far as I know)...

Has anyone ever thought about toerings?? I feel like they wouldn't be too constricting but would be secure enough. The tricky part would be passing the tie through the ring... OR having toe-rings with little eyelets on top. I don't know if they make those, but they would be a must-have in any tickle kit!

A plague on theoreticians who've apparently never tied anyone in their entire lives offering advice. As a Dungeon Monitor I've often had to advise against this types of thing, once having to stop a scene completely because a couple of overenthusiastic and underexperienced guys had overlooked the fact that the (too ecstatic to notice) girl's toes had actually gone past blue to coal-black. Fortunately there was no lasting damage.

Dental floss CUTS. Fishing line CUTS. Cable ties not only cut off circulation, they also cannot be undone. And toe rings, as any woman will tell you, have a gap in the metal so they can be adjusted to fit, and thus will pull apart under strain.

Shoelaces or something of a similar width, 1/8" up to around 1/4" will work, but must be wrapped several times to diffuse the pressure then cinched and tied to the ankle rope or stocks fitting. Here's an example.

Part 1, toes:
2mdhwkh.jpg

Part 2, ankles:
346ufy8.jpg

Part 3, toes attached to ankle rope. If there is tension on this connecting rope it will be quite difficult to wiggle out of the toe ropes.
mtksn4.jpg

And always remember that it's the turns of rope holding the limb or whatever in place, NEVER the knots. Those are only to secure the ropes themselves. That way you'll never cut off circulation.

Feet courtesy of KittenToes; all ropes in this example are 1/4".

Last edited:
As a Dungeon Monitor I've often had to advise against this types of thing, once having to stop a scene completely because a couple of overenthusiastic and underexperienced guys had overlooked the fact that the (too ecstatic to notice) girl's toes had actually gone past blue to coal-black. Fortunately there was no lasting damage.

I don't recall that particular shade... certainly purple. But you were a hero for sure :)

I have found the drawstring of a pair of shorts to be the perfect width and softness for toe tying....just pull it out from the shorts that have them as ill bet you never use it anyways.

Thanks everyone, especially Libertine. I definitely have some new things to try now! :D

Thank you Libertine for enlightening me....

Personally, as a theoritician, I would think the main toetie would be the 1st and/or 2nd toe, to keep the feet from flexing enough....... the other toes are nice, but not necessary. But I defer to actual practitioners!

Just a good ole boy... never meaning no harm

My friend came up with the idea of somehow tying the toe part of my high heels back, stopping me from wiggling/moving them, and with open toe heels, I wouldn't be able to move my feet or curl/wiggle my toes. But who would want to tie the toes back? It's pure evil and really unfair to me :p lol

Toe tying is "pure evil"? That must be why its so much fun:)

My friend came up with the idea of somehow tying the toe part of my high heels back, stopping me from wiggling/moving them, and with open toe heels, I wouldn't be able to move my feet or curl/wiggle my toes. But who would want to tie the toes back? It's pure evil and really unfair to me :p lol

I just tried using Libertine's method today, and it totally worked! Very, very well I might add ;)

I have seen many clips (old ones from FM tickling and feetonline) to relatively new from Tickle Intensive. In most times I see the purple to blach color from the lack of circulation. Besides from dangerous it reduces the ticklishness. I supose that with th proper material and technique you can reduce this and provide very vulnerable soles.
I dont know if the people from Tickle Abuse prefer the ten toe tie or the big to tie. I dont know which is better to inmovilize maintaining the ticklishness (regardless of aesthetics)?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back