• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Toes vs. Soles

CaptainTickle

What do you prefer to tickle?

I wouldn't have the one without the other, anyway I like soles more!

I'm more attracted to soles so I like to tickle them more but it seems like toes are usually more sensitive. So I guess in general I like soles better but I prefer the reaction from tickling toes.

I love toes! They are more ticklish! I love licking between the toes as I tickle the tips. :bouncybou

I'm more attracted to soles so I like to tickle them more but it seems like toes are usually more sensitive. So I guess in general I like soles better but I prefer the reaction from tickling toes.

Same here. I'm sure the toes are more sensitive, but the soles are so tantalizing that's it's very hard for me to ignore! :D

Plus one.
Let me add that ticking between the toes produces the best reaction in my experience. :feets:

I totally agree, the feeling is more intense between toes, or ball of the foot. It also depends of how sensitive you're at that moment

I think I like them both. Love having my soles tickled while my toes are tickled, too.

I don't discriminate, I'm an equal opportunity tickler!! I give both equal attention.

I like both, plus a lot of other areas.

I'm not a ler but if I had to choose... probably soles/arches. More to tickle I guess :p

In my experience I find the toes to be a very ticklish spot but obviously the soles offer more surface area to tickle. Tickling in between the toes and tips (a very underrated area BTW) can be excruciating as one of my lers has found out he he he. But rock on to both soles and toes!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back