• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ToeTal Domination F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
MJ is quickly becoming a wonderful domme but there is always more to learn on the road to perfection. Therefore, I thought I would place her at the mercy of an experienced princess to teach this ticklish little girl how to taunt her victims. Nikki wastes no time exploring her new plaything with her nimble toes and was pleased to see what a sensitive package had been placed at her feet. MJ was given strict instruction to hold still and let her mistress have her way lest she be placed in more restrictive bondage than she already found herself in. Unfortunately, in the skillful hands (and feet) of Nikki Next, MJ doesn't stand a chance of obeying and she is subjected to tickling that doesn't stop even when she starts begging for real. Tired of her tickle toy's squirming, Nikki decides to sit on her slave and get to work with her dreaded fingernails all over MJ's upper body. Even with her arms clenched tightly at her sides, MJ doesn't stand a chance of keeping out the tenacious tickler that has been unleashed on her and her laughter turns silent until she is choking from the hilarity that ensues. Nikki also wants to test her slave's feet and places them in a leg lock in order to remove her shoes and socks so she can tickle MJ's arches and toes. When MJ begs Nikki to stop yet again, she is faced with an ultimatum: let Nikki tickle her horrendously ticklish armpits or subject her feet to tickling without end. Hardly a choice her tickle overloaded can process, her Mistress once again has to make MJ's choices for her. As a result, Nikki's cruelty gets the better of her and she decides to tickle MJ until I see that she has no plans of stopping as MJ begins weakly struggling to get away. The scene closes on an exhausted MJ supporting Mistress Nikki like a humanoid recliner as she worships Nikki's soles, still handcuffed and now much more obedient after experiencing her teacher's "generous" lesson of tickle teasing with a side of torment.

Tickleabuse.com Download this and my tickling videos with your membership

Tickle Abuse 2 My videos on clips4sale

TA WORSHIP My foot and belly worship store

OrgasmAbuse.com MY non tickling orgasm site

Attachments

• toetaldom1.jpg
    toetaldom1.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 666
  • toetaldom2.jpg
    toetaldom2.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 765
  • toetaldom3.jpg
    toetaldom3.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 1,043
  • toetaldom4.jpg
    toetaldom4.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 1,028
  • toetaldominatio.wmv
    6 MB · Views: 692
This is so hot! Especially Nikki sitting on top of MJ :) great!

So glad to see MJ on the receiving end again. I love seeing her tickled and teased. :)

Mj Here! ! This was a very unexpected tickle . She dominated me an i almost peed all over myself if i can recall i think i was even telling him to cut the scene because it was unbearable she was very strong. WAY WAY WAY TOO TICKLISHH! :xpeepsofa

Mj Here! ! This was a very unexpected tickle . She dominated me an i almost peed all over myself if i can recall i think i was even telling him to cut the scene because it was unbearable she was very strong. WAY WAY WAY TOO TICKLISHH! :xpeepsofa

Whoa, you're posting here? Cool!

You are my fave on TA these days and as good as your 'ler face' is, I must admit I love seeing you get tickled too. Especially on your awesome belly. Yum! :D

Sorry to hear that but if being restrained is what it takes then the other girls need to get you on the rack and take revenge one by one. ;)

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back