• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tomiko: Tell Me A Story! (m/f, stocks)

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
Poor Tomiko has been trapped in the stocks for a long while now, and her tormenter wants her to entertain him by telling him a story of some point in her life where someone trapped her feet and tickled her! It's just one of the final indignities she has to undergo, since she has been lured into the stocks as punishment for offending a powerful and anonymous wealthy man who wanted to see her suffer via foot tickling!

This is the third and final installment of Tomiko's torment in the stocks, and we have to end with a big finish, and by the end, Tomiko is begging and pleading for the tickling to end; she is even forced to spread out her toes so she can tickled between them! I heard her laugh in this clip like I've never heard her laugh when being tickled before!

(By the way: there are some people who think Tomiko isn't really ticklish, or that she "acts" too much. If you're one of those people, clearly there's nothing I can say to convince you otherwise, but I'll just tell you from my perspective, off camera she asked me about the combs, saying she has NEVER had anything tickle her toes quite as much, and that she was going to be trying them on some of her friends in any future tickle clips she does in her own store. She also has possibly the most sparkling and friendly personalities of anybody you'd ever want to meet. She truly does come across as the MILF next door, and then when you point a camera at her, suddenly she's TOMIKO! I kept saying the entire time, "I can't believe it's you!" She's very positive, puts you at ease and does everything to make sure it's a good shoot. It was the first time I had ever hired a "pro" fetish model and I'd do it again in a heartbeat if they all are like her.)

Check out the grand finale of luscious Tomiko's afternoon Stuck In The Stocks!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

Attachments

• Tomiko-curb.jpg
    Tomiko-curb.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 755
  • Tomiko-splay.jpg
    Tomiko-splay.jpg
    733.6 KB · Views: 373
  • TomikoStory1a.JPEG
    TomikoStory1a.JPEG
    178.8 KB · Views: 501
  • TomikoStory1b.JPEG
    TomikoStory1b.JPEG
    211 KB · Views: 599
  • TomikoStoryfree.wmv
    2 MB · Views: 989
More Tomiko!

Attachments

• Tomiko-steps.jpg
    Tomiko-steps.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 265
  • Tomiko-shoulder.jpg
    Tomiko-shoulder.jpg
    996.7 KB · Views: 192
  • TomikoStory1c.JPEG
    TomikoStory1c.JPEG
    223.2 KB · Views: 294
  • TomikoStory1d.JPEG
    TomikoStory1d.JPEG
    217.5 KB · Views: 249
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back