• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tonight Is The Night

luvgirlsfeet

Verified
Today Friday February 10th 2006 will go down in tickling history as Tickleshotel, Aryz75 and myself with be tickling each other silly right here in good ole Massachusetts. Open all your windows its gonna be alot of laughter

Steve

Last edited:
:couch: :couch: :couch: Get em' good for me!!! I told aryz75 that I was planning on going but it never fell through. TICKLE THOSE SIZE 11's AND THOSE SIZE 6's savagely you lucky devil you!!!!!!!!! AGAIN GO GET EM', And I'll have my windows open and I'll listen for the laughter all the way here in Cleveland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have fun and lot's of laughs!!!!!!:couch: :couch: :couch:

HAVE A GREAT TIME!!! :veryhappy
Sounds like you 3 will have a weekend to remember!!

Myself Ill be meeting a certain "nurse" later tonight that has a "thing" for me to play with her tootsies while she still wears her white hose! :cool2:

Of course Ill only be with her for about 4 hours...a weekend, now that a reason to celebrate!! :woot:

Rob

robace252 said:
HAVE A GREAT TIME!!! :veryhappy
Sounds like you 3 will have a weekend to remember!!

Myself Ill be meeting a certain "nurse" later tonight that has a "thing" for me to play with her tootsies while she still wears her white hose! :cool2:

Of course Ill only be with her for about 4 hours...a weekend, now that a reason to celebrate!! :woot:

Rob

sounds great! pm me afterward and share it and I'll share one with you my friend!!!!!!!!

luvgirlsfeet said:
Today Friday February 10th 2006 will go down in tickling history as Tickleshotel, Aryz75 and myself with be tickling each other silly right here in good ole Massachusetts over the next 3 days. Open all your windows its gonna be alot of laughter

Steve
Truly a dream come true. :veryhappy Wish you told me about it sooner. :wub:

Cheers from Steelerland

luvgirlsfeet said:
Today Friday February 10th 2006 will go down in tickling history as Tickleshotel, Aryz75 and myself with be tickling each other silly right here in good ole Massachusetts over the next 3 days. Open all your windows its gonna be alot of laughter

Steve

Way to go, you three! I hope all your fantasies come true! :veryhappy I've read Ticklehotel's reply to what would tickle her the most; hope you get to do that for her! I'd love it if the three of you saw fit to share afterwards; :devil2: not asking for images or audio, just descriptions. I'll be listening here in Pittsburgh.
Mastertank1

Wooo Hooo! Have a GREAT time you three!!

Mimi :D

Hope you all have a great tickle time!!! I am sure it'll be a night the three of you won't forget anytime soon.

:happyfloa

I heard Donna and Laurie's laughter through the open window like you said. It was freezing cold but well worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh what a night!!!!!!! It was much fun!!!!!!!!! I had a blast!! I was tickled by three people at once...Luvsgirlsfeet's friend Mike was there as well.....he is a devious tickler!! I did discover I had some "ler" in me tonight.....tickled the daylights out of Luvsgirlsfeet and Mike!!! But I must say it was sweeter for them to get their revenge on me!! Tickleshotel has the cutest laugh......and she is definately as ticklish as her thread states!!!!!

Although I had to drive 2 hrs there....through rush hour Boston traffic, it was sooo worth it!!!! I hope that we can all get together again sometime, it was a blast!!!

Great! Love To Know It Was A True Success!!!!!!! I Hope To Be Able To Experience It With You Two Ladies Sometime. Anyways Glad It All Worked Out And Your Fantasies And Needs Were Fullfilled!!!!!

I myself had a blast, and had alot of fun tickling Aryz and tickleshotel and YES indeed she is as ticklish as the threads states. Mike and myself had an absolute thrill tickling both girls and i enjoyed being tickled by both tickleshotel and Aryz. we MUST do this again. Aryz was just as ticklish and it was alot of fun tickling her feet and belly button. Alot of tickle teasing and a great time by all Aryz and tickleshotel it was an absolute pleasure meeting and tickling you. I hope to see you both again very soon

Steve

thats terrific i absolutely adore tickleshotel. dont know donna much but i bet she was fun also. i'm so glad you had a great time. wish i had known sooner, i could have told you to tell tickles hi. i have heard her on the phone before while being tickled. she has the greatest giggle.

isabeau :couch:

Sounds like great fun...wish I could have made the 45 minute drive but other things were going on. Still outside chance of meeting tickleshotel later in the weekend but the impending major snowstorm and 4 houses to shovel out is making it look unlikely...arghgh!

I'm jealous ;-). I was scheduled to go as well. Unfortunately, I was hit with a double whammy--there's an impending blizzard coming, and I think I'm getting the flu. Yay :-/. I'm glad you guys had fun, and I'm hoping we can meet up at some point later!

Jim

I was wishing I could hav arranged to go as well as I live in SE Mass. But I had a wedding to go to this week end and could never make it. Hope you all had some laughs !

YAY! Hooray for safe, fun, glorious tickle meetings! So glad you guys had fun!

Mimi :D

Yay you guys!

Hi, lers and lees;
I'm so glad to read that it came off well and you all had fun. Tickling is one fantasy that's usually better in reality than whatever you imagined! :couch: (hint, hint Isabeau! :wiseowl: )
Thanks so much for sharing the anticipation and the results. :bouncybou
Mastertank1

We who play and dance are thought mad by you who hear no music.

Last edited:
I am so glad that you're tickling get together was a sucess! I really think I am so due for an intense gang tickling myself! :eek:

:cat: :whip:

We all had a great time and I'm very much hoping that we can hook up again very soon. Aryz75's fingernails tickled alot and that was alot of fun, Aryz and tickleshotel have great looking feet. Tickleshotel's feet are extremely ticklish when I first started tickling her i barely touch her and started laughing right away. BUT i did get my turn on her feet. I almost got her to break ( safeword ) but she wouldnt say it. Aryz feet are beautiful too. I had just as much fun tickling her slowly gliding my flingers all around her soles up by her toes as well. I would love to make plans with them again and bring my friend, mike along :veryhappy

ticklejen said:
I am so glad that you're tickling get together was a sucess! I really think I am so due for an intense gang tickling myself! :eek:

:cat: :whip:
TickleJen
I would love to tickle you. if you can make it to the Massachusetts area I would be happy to pay for a hotel room ( just as I did for Tickleshotel and Aryz ) let me know what you think and of course you can tickle me back :cool2:

Steve

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back