• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Too anxious to be tickled?

TripleHGame

TMF Regular
This has been on my mind recently, so I figured I'd share and hopefully get opinions.

I've done a couple of sessions in NYC recently. The sessions were fine. Both a half an hour but the only problem is I'm afraid I might not be as ticklish as I think I am. I laughed during the sessions but I felt like I had to force some of it due to it just being quiet, plus me spending a decent amount of money to be tickled. Also, the ladies used nails and sharp nails never really tickle me that much. I don't know if I'm being too anxious or in my while doing sessions, which is allowing me not to fully enjoy myself or if I'm just losing my ticklishness, but I feel like I'm losing it and it's really upsetting.

I love being a ler and a lee, but I don't get tickled often so I have no way of telling if these are one-offs. If I get tickled by a female friend, it's usually brief, which is good since I don't want to end up getting aroused or anything. I don't get tickled by guys often (I'm not into it), but any time that I have, it's given off a better laugh or reaction. I don't know if it's because I actually want to be tickled by girls and not want to be tickled by guys, that causes this or what. I just seem to have a lot of unanswered questions about my own ticklishness. Lol

Has anyone ever experienced this? Where you're about to be tickled/being tickled and you're just not laughing even though you really want to? If so, do you have any advice? Or at least advice to become sharp nail ticklish? Lol. Please let me know because I would hate to lose this. :(

Thanks in advance.

Try different people, and try to figure out what works on you, rather than trying to become ticklish in a way that you aren’t. If guys tickling you has worked more, maybe they “dig” harder, and you need to tell the women you session with to do that.

Have to agree with Chicago David. Not everyone is going to have the same 'touch'. Once you find that one that can really deliver, keep seeing her. :)

Sharp nails don't tickle me either; they scratch me and I don't like to be scratched.

Mistress Zara had long nails (natural, not artificial, so she couldn't take them off). She solved this problem by wearing vinyl gloves when tickling me.

I don't think I'm as ticklish as I used to be either. Although I'm not sure if it's because I'm not viciously over powered and gang tickled like when I was a kid and have only since experienced tickling rarely with low/moderate intensity and shorter duration or if it's because I've changed.

Our brains probably have a lot to do with how ticklish we are and anxiety can probably be a factor. I'm not sure how old you are but I've also heard that most people lose ticklishness as they age. I'm not sure if it's because of something mental or neurological but it's common.

I'm a ler also so at least I'll always have the possibility of an outlet but, yeah, it's definitely frustrating. I've seen quit a few posts by someone on here who's name is something like sadcuznotticklish. The person seems pretty open about their experience. I hope I'm not out of place but maybe reach out to that person?

Unrestrained versus restrained; female tickler versus male tickler

I've heard people say they either "used to be ticklish but not anymore" or are "not as ticklish" as they used to be. Who knows, maybe tickling is like asthma or allergies - it comes and goes through the years?

I'm ticklish all over and have been so my whole life. When I've been either overpowered or just caught off guard, people have tickled me like crazy. When I was a kid, adults and larger children put me through some intense ticklings. As an adult, I've been in a few ticklish situations I didn't want - for example, getting tickled during the abdomen check in a physical exam - and some I chose (see next paragraph).

During the 2000s I had a number of switch tickling sessions at New York City dungeons and, with one mistress who was not ticklish, two f/m sessions. To my surprise, it was harder for my ticklers to take advantage of me when I was restrained. Not that each and every dominatrix didn't get me going, but the difference in my ticklishness when tied down was noticeable.

I wonder if letting it happen, as opposed to getting tickled by surprise, is the reason I'm not as ticklish when restrained. It's as if the brain, controlling my body's self-defense mechanism, shuts down some of my vulnerability because I'm letting someone restrain and tickle me. In switch sessions with the mistress I saw most often back then, we always started with a tickle fight before taking turns cuffing one another down and she always got the best of me.

Getting back to physical exams and those ticklish abdomen checks: For the past seven years I've had two female primary physicians; before, it was always male doctors. Oddly, both the woman who was my M.D. those first four years and the one who replaced her have not tickled me when examining my stomach. It's a night and day difference. The male physicians had me struggling not to laugh, smile, and shake when their fingertips were about my abs. But the female doctors - nothing. Maybe it's because I would have liked for the women to tickle me; the first lady M.D. was model hot, in fact.

So, it seems, the more I wouldn't mind having you tickle me - in other words, if you are a female I find attractive - I am less ticklish than if you're someone I would not want to tickle me - in other words, male. And when I'm tied down, even a beautiful dominatrix will not tickle me as easily as she can when I am not cuffed me to the bondage table or some other torture apparatus.

At face value, it's strange when I realize I was vulnerable to that beautiful mistress during our tickle fights but that beautiful M.D. did not tickle me with the same moves to the abdomen those male doctors made. Maybe the difference was I was trying to tickle my mistress, so her counter-tickles were effective because of the element of surprise. But on the examination table I was simply waiting/hoping for my sexy lady doctor to tickle me, so my anxiousness overwhelmed my ticklishness.

Last edited:
I've heard people say they either "used to be ticklish but not anymore" or "not as ticklish" as they used to be. Who knows, maybe tickling is like asthma or allergies - it comes and goes through the years?

I'm ticklish all over and have been so my whole life. When I've been either overpowered or just caught off guard, people have tickled me like crazy. When I was a kid, adults and larger children put me through some intense ticklings. As an adult, I've been in a few ticklish situations I didn't want - for example, getting tickled during the abdomen check in a physical exam - and some I chose (see next paragraph).

During the 2000s I had a number of switch tickling sessions at New York City dungeons and, with one mistress who was not ticklish, two f/m sessions. To my surprise, it was harder for my ticklers to take advantage of me when I was restrained. Not that each and every dominatrix didn't get me going, but the difference in my ticklishness when tied down was noticeable.

I wonder if letting it happen, as opposed to getting tickled by surprise, is the reason I'm not as ticklish when restrained. It's as if the brain, controlling my body's self-defense mechanism, shuts down some of my vulnerability because I'm letting someone restrain and tickle me. In switch sessions with the mistress I saw most often back then, we always started with a tickle fight before taking turns cuffing one another down and she always got the best of me.

Getting back to physical exams and those ticklish abdomen checks: For the past seven years I've had two female primary physicians; before, it was always male doctors. Oddly, both the woman who was my M.D. those first four years and the one who replaced her have not tickled me when examining my stomach. It's a night and day difference. The male physicians had me struggling not to laugh, smile, and shake when their fingertips were about my abs. But the female doctors - nothing. Maybe it's because I would have liked for the women to tickle me; the first lady M.D. was model hot, in fact.

So, it seems, the more I wouldn't mind having you tickle me - in other words, if you are a female I find attractive - I am less ticklish than if you're someone I would not want to tickle me - in other words, male. And when I'm tied down, even a beautiful dominatrix will not tickle me as easily as she can when I am not cuffed me to the bondage table or some other torture apparatus.

At face value, it's strange when I realize I was vulnerable to that beautiful mistress during our tickle fights but that beautiful M.D. did not tickle me with the same moves to the abdomen those male doctors made. Maybe the difference was I was trying to tickle my mistress, so her counter-tickles were effective because of the element of surprise. But on the examination table I was simply waiting/hoping for my sexy lady doctor to tickle me, so my anxiousness overwhelmed my ticklishness.

This is exactly how I feel. You might have summed it up better than I could. :lol: As for my age, I'm in my late 20s, but I know people who are older and are still very ticklish. I guess it's different for everybody. I never thought of the latex glove idea, maybe that will work for people with long nails.

But back to Em Es' point, that is pretty much my tickling life in a nutshell. And, if I do start laughing, I usually have to be blindfolded or get myself started. Does that mean I'm just over thinking things and I want it too badly?

TripleHGame

To answer your question, "Does that mean I'm just over thinking things and I want it too badly?"

Yes.

I was about to ask the same of you

TripleHGame, my next annual exam isn't until April but I plan to not even watch my physician as she touches me. Maybe not watching her hands approach my stomach will make a difference.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back