• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(Too) Soothing Elven Forest Massage (?/f)

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
Been awhile I guess. So...you get a little (?) story with a two-parter. ^^

[Page 1]
Being a (shadowy) elf of the wilds, fanged/winged elf Kelyn has quite some knowledge of little hidden secrets and boons of the forests she frequents.

Such as some good spots to get a relaxing massage and a little cleaning. Because no matter how nimble and light she may be on those bare elven feet as she sneaks and glides and darts around...sometimes, a girl needs a nice soothing bit of pampering to ease the day away.

Oh sure, she could waltz into a town for a straightforward bit of spa-type treatment/pedi...but why bother when you can get a bit of secluded pleasure away from the hustle and bustle.

Kelyn knows of a handful of lakes and ponds where one can find...well...she nicknames them the 'Qua'drapedi'. Aquatic denizens with a quartet of soft tentacles and a single bulbous eye that are generally pretty docile. They can be a bit playful at times (blame water temperatures) but that is why the elf likes seeking them out. ^^

After a tiring day, she just loves finding one of these clandestine lakes and cooling her bare heels (literally) on an edge. And very soon, a curious Qua floats on over and starts softly rubbing its rubbery tendrils against the pale soles that have entered its waters.

It's somewhat ticklish, of course, as the tips slip and curl all the way up and down her beautiful bare soles from smooth heels to curling toes...but oh so enjoyable and relaxing to Kelyn at the same time. Her expression is one of pleasure with just a little bit giggling at the tickles...apparently Kelyn's quite used to this experience.

Now, I wonder what happens if the Qua'drapedi gets a little too involved with its 'massage' due to the motion of those curling digits...

[Page 2]
Uh oh, it seems like the cute little tentacle lake Qua'drapedi thing got a little too interested in the slender bare feet that fanged elf Kelyn here inserted into its lake. The naughty little thief just wanted a nice, relaxing bit of soothing cleaning and massaging on her weary soles...

...too bad.

Apparently the Qua called a few of its friends over to help out its 'examination'. And they're starting to crawl a bit more up Kelyn's lithe form, scrubbing their soft tentacles up her mostly bare legs. Squealing, she flips over and starts clawing at the grass...both to slow down the fact the little things are kinda pulling her into the water and, of course, just flailing in frenzy as they continue to 'massage' her.

Well, normally she can just withstand the 'treatment'. This time, at least twelve of those wiggly tendrils are slithering and sliding around her pale feet and between her flexing toes. If only she knew this sort of boisterous laughter was only going to excite them further. ;)

At least the spot's secluded. Probably no one is hearing her mirth. ^^

-----

Story over. Silly facts now for anyone still reading. <:

Image 1 was drawn originally in, gah, March 2014. Image 2 in April 2015. And I just felt like finally getting around to ink and color them, for what it was worth.
I kind of like how it came out, mind you, mostly due to the 'story' behind it (combined with Kelyn's "This tickles but its so enjoyable/soothing at the same time!" expression in the first pic). And then page 2 of this little set, where the 'massage' goes from 'ticklish but enjoyable' to 'way too focused'. Although, I suppose Kelyn deserves this sort of fun once in a while. :p Forced perspective in pic 2 btw, with her legs in the foreground. With those lovely pale, wet, shiny elven feet, btw. ;)

Anyhow, I'll shut up now. Enjoy. Btw, if you're interested in the inked linearts they're in my dA gallery.

Attachments

• KelynTencurl1Color.jpg
    KelynTencurl1Color.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 751
  • KelynTencurl2Color.jpg
    KelynTencurl2Color.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 824
As always, fantastic artwork. I love the shift in her expression as what starts out as subtle, 'accidental' tickles transitions into more torturous tickling. Thanks very much for posting!

great that Qua invite friends to help its examination
nice artwork

Great drawings! :feets:
I love her wrinkled soles! :devil:
Fine story to go with the drawings, too. Great work, Khali! :woman: :bowing:

Rwd1731:
Thanks. Yep, I wanted to get the point across that (in page 1) she was deliberately letting the activity go on ('this is a bit ticklish, but so soothing'), and then (in page 2) the little things got a little TOO interested in what they were doing and she was being overwhelmed. ^^

Tiger11:
*grins* I'm sure if she keeps squealing, Kelyn's going to find out there are even more in that lake. :p

Milagros:
Heh, with the page 2 perspective, I obviously wanted to focus on that little facet: quivering, wet soles getting a work out right in front of you. ;)

Darth Godflesh:
Heh, I just hope the style is...enjoyed.

Bandito:
Thanks very much B. Glad you liked and hope to have a bit more coming along soon. ^^

Hope all is well (this applies to everyone, btw).

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back