• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

too ticklish problem

Ticklshchic03

TMF Regular
Now I love to be tickled and tickle just the same but I'm so ticklish its become a burdon. I really like this girl and we were on my bed, she's into rubbing and grabbing, but everytime she did it I would laugh and squirm. I was trying to just hold it in but I truely couldn't. It was kinda killing the moment because she wasnt intending to tickle me. She doesnt know I'm into tickling at all btw. I was just wondering if anyone else had this problem and if anyone knows of a way to make me less ticklish, just for a bit tho

yes I posted this on ticklingforum.com also

I had the same problem...and I eventually just told her it tickled...and that I didn't mind being tickled, however I knew that wasn't her intent...so she tickled the crap out of me in response and then said she'd try, when she was just being intimate without tickling, to be as gentle as possible or even to use more pressure/friction from her palms to reduce the tickling sensations produced from her light fingertip touches...I dunno...it's a thought!! I hope it helps--good luck babe!!!

Camel26 said:
I had the same problem...and I eventually just told her it tickled...and that I didn't mind being tickled, however I knew that wasn't her intent...so she tickled the crap out of me in response and then said she'd try, when she was just being intimate without tickling, to be as gentle as possible or even to use more pressure/friction from her palms to reduce the tickling sensations produced from her light fingertip touches...I dunno...it's a thought!! I hope it helps--good luck babe!!!

lol she knows it tickles but I have yet to tell anyone, other than my fellow ticklers and ticklees on the forums, about my love for tickling. I like the idea of using palms to reduce friction tho. Thanks a bunch!

I wish that I had your problem, LOL! 10 years ago if any female friend were giving me a back rub, I would jump out of my skin because it tickled so much :) Now, I am barely ticklish at all, and becoming less so as I get older :(

I'm having the same problem...especially recently, and I find it might be due to the fact that I feel so safe with my ler, that the "threat" of her tickling me doesn't give me that edge of fear that it used to...I dunno...I wish I had the problem of being too ticklish...that would be amazing!

Ticklishness is something that waxes and wanes...
And there's no one answer to it.

Ppl sometimes are unbearably ticklish. Sometimes are just mildly ticklish...

Camel26 said:
I'm having the same problem...especially recently, and I find it might be due to the fact that I feel so safe with my ler, that the "threat" of her tickling me doesn't give me that edge of fear that it used to...I dunno...I wish I had the problem of being too ticklish...that would be amazing!
That's an excellent insight -- it makes sense in my case too. Since I only switch for very close friends (and in my current case, one close friend), perhaps things are "too" safe for tickling to be effective. The only time it really does tickle, in fact, is at the very beginning when I'm not expecting it. After a little while, the sensation ends up relaxing me into sleepiness, LOL!

Luv,

It used to be a problem for me with my very first gf who took it as a sign of me being "less than masculine". I got offended by that. Thankfully that r'ship ended and I dated people with much more intelligence. Anyway, if your partner finds it sexy that you have those reactions, just go with it. If not, then just communicate the ways you like and/or dislike to be touched during intimacy. Adaptations will be made and compromised on.
If YOU are turned on by that kind of light touch and still can't help but to be hyper ticklish from it (as long as it's enjoyable to you), then maybe arrange it so that erotic tickling is a specific part of foreplay that's seperate from other intimate things you might do. That's worked for me.

My ler will completely attack me--sitting on top of me, holding my arms above my head and will just go to town on my upper body...it feels wonderful, but after a while, it doesn't tickle as much anymore...I think I need to be caught by surprise...or blindfolded...something to make me more nervous...I agree with VaTickler...communication is key...let your friend know what works for you and what doesn't, and discuss what your friend needs and wants as well...happy tickling everyone!!!

Camel26 said:
My ler will completely attack me--sitting on top of me, holding my arms above my head and will just go to town on my upper body...it feels wonderful, but after a while, it doesn't tickle as much anymore...I think I need to be caught by surprise...or blindfolded...something to make me more nervous...I agree with VaTickler...communication is key...let your friend know what works for you and what doesn't, and discuss what your friend needs and wants as well...happy tickling everyone!!!

Maybe something could be arranged. Let me know what your fantasy is and maybe it could happen......

You're too sweet to me...that is one of my fantasies--my ler holding me down and tickling me until I can't take it anymore, and then some serious lovemaking...my current ler has made this happen for me on many occasions...its just that I'm so comfortable with my ler, that it's almost taken the edge off...and I don't feel as ticklish as I once was...I dunno...I guess I'll figure it out...

Camel26 said:
You're too sweet to me...that is one of my fantasies--my ler holding me down and tickling me until I can't take it anymore, and then some serious lovemaking...my current ler has made this happen for me on many occasions...its just that I'm so comfortable with my ler, that it's almost taken the edge off...and I don't feel as ticklish as I once was...I dunno...I guess I'll figure it out...

Maybe I wasn't clear before. I really want to meet you and tickle you. Maybe a fantasy where you're "kidnapped" and tickled until someone pays your ransom....

Last edited:
I also want to meet Camel ( as well as Nessie, MV, and a few other people here) and tickle her, but that'll never happen, so I dont get my hopes up. :)

Actually, don't fight off the tickle sensations you get when your gf touches and grabs you.......instead of fighthing it off, to with the sensations and let them do what it does to you........when your gf sees what tickling does to you, she may do it to you more and actually as well as intentionally tickle you, KNOWING what it does to and for you.
I have learned by experience that sometimes, doing [/I]nothing is better than something.

TTD :cool:

Gibby and IL2BT--BRING IT!!! BOTH OF YOU!!! ;) Maybe with both of your hands, I can be healed of what ails me...stay warm tonite everyone...I guess I need to lookout because Gibby could be wandering through the streets of Oakland, prowling, waiting to strike...

TickledToDeath said:
Actually, don't fight off the tickle sensations you get when your gf touches and grabs you.......instead of fighthing it off, to with the sensations and let them do what it does to you........when your gf sees what tickling does to you, she may do it to you more and actually as well as intentionally tickle you, KNOWING what it does to and for you.
I have learned by experience that sometimes, doing [/I]nothing is better than something.

TTD :cool:

yay! I really like the advice! Thanks sooo much! I think that just might work because I really dont wanna tell her IM into it, I'd rather let her just figure it out. :) thanks a bunch!

Camel26 said:
Gibby and IL2BT--BRING IT!!! BOTH OF YOU!!! ;) Maybe with both of your hands, I can be healed of what ails me...stay warm tonite everyone...I guess I need to lookout because Gibby could be wandering through the streets of Oakland, prowling, waiting to strike...

I love a challenge :D It could take a while to find you though, there's what, 5 or 6 thousand females on the Pitt campus. You could make it a little easier for me, but not too easy. I hope you stayed warm last night - it was a cold one. I also hope the laying on of hands will cure your ills. BTW what does ail you :question:

ticklishchic03 said:
because I really dont wanna tell her IM into it, I'd rather let her just figure it out. :) thanks a bunch!

Oh, had I known that, I wouldn't have posted the advice I gave earlier. :sad:
If you do what TTD says and she looks at you funny, you can say in the heat of the moment how much you Loooooooooove the way it feels. She still won't get that it's the ticklishness you're into as opposed to the sexual feeling.

Gibby--what ails me is I think I'm becoming too comfortable with my present ler...I don't feel as ticklish as I used to when she attacks me...I think it's because the fear is gone...I don't know really...maybe having you and IL2BT come get me would bring it back for me, as I don't know either of you, and the element of the unknown would still be there...just a thought!! ;)

I would love to fly out! Although I'm a little hesitant about boarding another plane, ( no not because of 9/11) I am willing to get over my fear for you Camel! *mwah*

I am afraid of planes, too!!! Always have been...and I have relations on the west coast, which has caused me to travel across the country by plane a whole lot...I have to take a sedative before I get on the plane so I don't spaz...I dunno why...claustrophobia and a fear of heights/falling, plus a complete lack of faith in aviation technology/the fact that the pilot got sleep the nite before...yeah...

Ps: I'd fly, if I had the money, to come tickle you senseless!!! YOU ARE HOT!!!

Camel26 said:
I have to take a sedative before I get on the plane so I don't spaz... plus a complete lack of faith in aviation technology/the fact that the pilot got sleep the nite before...yeah...

Ps: I'd fly, if I had the money, to come tickle you senseless!!! YOU ARE HOT!!!

HA HA!! You're worst than me!! LOL! I'm not that bad on planes!! As long as I have my bond music or any music for that matter, I'm cool.

*blushes and giggles* he he,, she thinks I'm hot! * blushes some more :love: *

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

have any of you heard of this great product that is made in detriot? it is called a cruising automibile! some have fins, some have loud radios, and some look cool enough to be in eighties hard rock videos. anyway the piont is if you do not like flying then hop in your car and drive all over this great land and you can have tickling fun, fun fun all the time.

now on a serious note more people get hurt or killed in car crashes than planes. it just planes take more at one shot so they get hyped more on the evil news

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back