• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Too Ticklish?

ticklehound

3rd Level Red Feather
Just a random spontaneous cerebral discharge while I was checking out some clips...

Is it at all possible for someone to be TOO ticklish for a tickle session? I mean, could someone be soo ticklish that her reactions are too frantic/spastic/erratic to tickle?

I've seen some videos where the model jerks around violently and screams out raucously at the lightest touch; I feel it takes away from the whole session in some way...

Maybe I'm jaded & spoiled... what say y'all? Whatever...

I suppose they could be considered "too ticklish" if tickling made them pass out after a really short amount of time.

This is a good topic to bring up. I agree with you 100%. If the response to the tickling is so violent that you can't really enjoy the actual foot tickling...the contact of fingers to the soles, getting to watch the toes curl back and spread, etc., it is really a distraction. Occasionally, I go to strip clubs to tickle the dancers' feet. One whose feet I about to tickle told me that her feet were very 'reactive'. She didn't use the word 'ticklish', so I figured that she hadn't had much experience with a foot tickler. Anyway, her feet were high-arched and gorgeous, but they were off-the-chart, crazy ticklish...easily the most ticklish feet I had ever encountered. She couldnt bear for the soles of her feet to be touched, much less tickled. She pressed the soles of her feet against my leg and literally begged me to tickle the tops of her feet instead. She tried a couple of times to let me tickle her soles, but to no avail. What could have been a hot foot tickling encounter turned out to be a complete waste of money. So, yes, feet can be too ticklish.

Yeah it's possible for someone to have a spot so ticklish they pull a muscle tryna escape/fight, or they start crying, or have some kinda messed up childhood flashback. Some might find that hot, but I guarantee, said person will want to fucking murder you, no joke.

It's not the same for everyone, some people like it, some people say they hate it but actually really like it, and some people say they hate it and actually mean it. I guess being too ticklish might ruin it for the 'ler but I'd be more worried about the 'lee facing assault charges.

I did tie and tickle another guy about a year back (it was his fantasy to be tickled) i would consider him to be TOO TICKLISH and he did threaten me several times during the tickling tho i did find it funny, i did get scared at the end as he was proper mad, i had to keep him cuffed for a while to let him clam down

Once that playfulness is lost tickling isn't tickling any more. A gang tickled girl giggling and laughing her head off with a huge smile is much nicer than a gang tickled girl crying her eyes hour hurting herself in her bounds screaming obscenities and safe words. If the lee can't mentally handle their ticklishness then the ler should adjust his or her technique to compensate :)

Well I don't know if it's a matter of them being too ticklish... I think it's really a matter of them not being able to stand how being tickled feels. I stopped one shoot after about 12 minutes cuz it was clear she was freaking out.

So, in effect, to answer your question, Yes.

Well I don't know if it's a matter of them being too ticklish... I think it's really a matter of them not being able to stand how being tickled feels. I stopped one shoot after about 12 minutes cuz it was clear she was freaking out.

So, in effect, to answer your question, Yes.

This is probably about right. Ticklishness is a combination of physical and psychological.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back