• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tori Sinclair ... f/f ... feet + revenge ... (No Nudity)

Faramir

1st Level Orange Feather
2 clips with Tori Sinclair and another model/actress that looks sort of like the girl on Third Rock From The Sun. It is non-nude, 8:54 long, 14.6 MB. It is one of those 'You tickle me, I'll tickle you for revenge' types of clips ... cute.

I do not know who the producer is, as there wasn't one given at the beginning or ending trailer. I checked FM Concepts website and did not see it there, nor their associated websites, and couldn't think of who else Tori would have acted for, but I know I've seen her before.

http://rapidshare.de/files/9520501/Tori_Sinclair_Foot_Tickling_1.mpg.html

This 2nd clip is the same 2 actress/model's, but in there best Victoria Secret/Fredericks of Hollywood lingerie. I have not seen this 2nd one in it's entirety, but figured I'd go ahead and provide them both in one post. It looks like a continuation of the first clip. It is 8.69mb, 11:53 long.

http://rapidshare.de/files/9521363/______Tori_Sinclair_foot_tickling_2.mpeg.html

NOTE: When you start the clips, WMP will pop-up a message regarding the format, but it will still play once you click on 'Yes'.

NOTE 2: I checked with the Moderators before posting this, and they gave their approval but also added that since there is no way to identify the producer on the clip, one could come along and claim it as theirs, and the clips/thread could disappear if that were the case ..... SO ... if these clips interest you ... get them while you can ... !!

Enjoy ... and Cheers,

Stormy

Okay ... so RapidShare sucks ... !!

I'm guessing you have Dial-Up ... so ... for those with Dial-Up Connections ... here are the clips split with HJ-Split.

For those that don't know this drill ... create a folder ... download the splits to it ... remove the .txt file extension ONLY on each split by clicking on Rename This File, then join them with HJ-Split, which is also provided/included (in the second set).

Note To Mods: Would it be possible to change up the Upload Window so 5 files at a time can be uploaded ... like the TMF's does? Sure would save alot of time! :)

Okay ... here is the first one ... there are a total of 8 splits (2mb each), plus the programme makes 9 ... 4 here, the rest on the next post to conserve bandwidth.

Attachments

• Tori Sinclair Foot Tickling 1.mpg.001.txt
    2 MB · Views: 835
  • Tori Sinclair Foot Tickling 1.mpg.002.txt
    2 MB · Views: 463
  • Tori Sinclair Foot Tickling 1.mpg.003.txt
    2 MB · Views: 433
  • Tori Sinclair Foot Tickling 1.mpg.004.txt
    2 MB · Views: 440
Last edited:
here are the rest ...

HJ-Split is in this batch.

Attachments

• Tori Sinclair Foot Tickling 1.mpg.005.txt
    2 MB · Views: 456
  • Tori Sinclair Foot Tickling 1.mpg.006.txt
    2 MB · Views: 408
  • Tori Sinclair Foot Tickling 1.mpg.007.txt
    2 MB · Views: 406
  • Tori Sinclair Foot Tickling 1.mpg.008.txt
    662.8 KB · Views: 403
  • hjsplit.rar
    167.6 KB · Views: 264
the second clip

here is the second clip ... same drill as the first.

3 splits here ... 2 the next post, again to conserve bandwidth.

Attachments

• Tori Sinclair Foot Tickling 2.mpeg.001.txt
    2 MB · Views: 389
  • Tori Sinclair Foot Tickling 2.mpeg.002.txt
    2 MB · Views: 339
  • Tori Sinclair Foot Tickling 2.mpeg.003.txt
    2 MB · Views: 332
the second clip

last 2 splits

Attachments

• Tori Sinclair Foot Tickling 2.mpeg.004.txt
    2 MB · Views: 343
  • Tori Sinclair Foot Tickling 2.mpeg.005.txt
    710.3 KB · Views: 321
Oh Shite ... I just realised this ain't the "Splits" forum ... oh well ... if you Mods want to move them, go right ahead ... takes to long to upload for me to delete them and start all over .. o_O

Sorry bout that!

After downloading from rapidshare:

QuickTime cannot open the file: "Tori_Sinclair_Foot_Tickling_1.mpg"
it is not a file that QuickTime understands (-2048)

oooooooooooooooooooooo k

im not a big up-bod fan, but that was just something else!, cheers :)

Excellent clip, Storm Cat, Tori was one of THE most beautiful women ever to do this type of work. Though i have resevations as to wheterh she was actually ticklish, she was a pretty good actress and thats wat matters. I don't watch Lord of the Rings and say "Those aren't really orcs! Its all special effects!".

BTW, the other girl (who does kind of resemble the Third Rock chick)? That's Jeanne Bassone A/K/A "Hollywood" of "Hollywood & Vine" = the wrestling team from the old "G.L.O.W." series. She still wrestles (topless now) and in past few years has gotten into bondage and fetish video. If you have any questions about her, let me know.

sceej56 said:
Excellent clip, Storm Cat, Tori was one of THE most beautiful women ever to do this type of work. Though i have resevations as to wheterh she was actually ticklish, she was a pretty good actress and thats wat matters. I don't watch Lord of the Rings and say "Those aren't really orcs! Its all special effects!".

BTW, the other girl (who does kind of resemble the Third Rock chick)? That's Jeanne Bassone A/K/A "Hollywood" of "Hollywood & Vine" = the wrestling team from the old "G.L.O.W." series. She still wrestles (topless now) and in past few years has gotten into bondage and fetish video. If you have any questions about her, let me know.

Ya know, dudes and dudettes ... I've NEVER met a woman that was'nt ticklish SOMEWHERE on her body .... !!

let's all think of this, and other posts, regardless of whether it fits your personal tatses or not, .... as a glass half full, ... instead of a glass half empty ... !! :D

NO NEGATIVE THOUGHTS ... !! :) "Onward ... thru the fog" ... !! "Like two fried eggs ... keep your sunny side up" ... !! :D

Thanks for all the POSITIVE comments ... !!

and thanks for the info on Jeanne sceej56.

Last edited:
Storm_Cat said:
Note To Mods: Would it be possible to change up the Upload Window so 5 files at a time can be uploaded ... like the TMF's does? Sure would save alot of time! :)
I have a feeling that would require an add-on for vBulletin, but I'll see what can be done :)

TitoChancletas said:
After downloading from rapidshare:

QuickTime cannot open the file: "Tori_Sinclair_Foot_Tickling_1.mpg"
it is not a file that QuickTime understands (-2048)

oooooooooooooooooooooo k
The file should play in Windows Media Player and might be able to play in Real Player.

st1967 said:
hello, where is the clips??

um ... page 1 ... ?? :rolleyes:

(You can't view them from this site --- you have to download either the entire versions from the rapidshare.de links, or download the spilts.)

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back