• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Torment, Toes, Tee-Tees, Teeva (tribute f/f)

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
Ok, this one's a birthday present for Bombers. :)

Technically, I drew this (and quite a few other linears) tribute/fanart over the past few months, but when I heard of Bombers' upcoming birthday, well, it got thrown in front of my queue to attempt another coloring. ^^

I didn't really have time to whip up one of my typical short tales to accompany this pic...but I think it tells enough of a story at first glance anyway. Random dark slightly dungeon-esque setting with a comfy crimson bed/cushion atop which two not-so-human beauties splay...

My OC Adara Bloodmoon is obviously the dominant one though here, as if that leather strap and collar coiled on the pretty Podarian's neck isn't enough of a sign. ;) As are the metallic stocks keeping Teeva's ankles clamped as Adara's pointy nails dig into her pale soles...

A gothic gypsy of sorts (not to mention a fan of...getting close), Adara nestles her rump close to the squealing princess and proceeds to flexibly use her legs and talented dancing toes to apply another bit of quite forward tickles. Beads of sweat starting to drip down her shiny skin, Teeva can't pull away from the pressing, plucking, wiggling toes on her nipples as Adara keeps her literally on a short leash, her own smooth soles curving upon those breasts...based on the blush, even the redhead is enjoying it. ;)

-----

Hopefully this isn't disappointing...I know Princess Teeva is practically begging for a 'perspective shot' in a situation like this...but I think this is far hotter. :)
As for Adara, admittedly, her typical outfit is simplified a bit due to the angle/complexity of the scene.

Anyway, again, happy birthday again to Bombers and hope this scene with his lovely character Teeva is enjoyable to all. ^^

Will add the linear/inked versions if anyone wants to see them too.

Attachments

• 5TeevaTortColor.jpg
    5TeevaTortColor.jpg
    358.9 KB · Views: 911
Wonderful drawing, Khali! :feets: I love Teeva's soles and the tops of Adara's feet. :devil:
Great work, Khali. :woman:

As mention on Deviantart, this is indeed a wonderful piece... from Adara's dominance and fancy foot work, to Teeva's very visible enjoyment of this wonderful treatment... ;)

I totally love this, a very good gift! ;)

Very adorable, K!

Your ability to come up with exciting poses and dynamic scenes is always impressive.

B

Milagros:
As always, I appreciate your comments and how you enjoy these. ^^

Bombers:
*smiles*

I'm glad you liked this one overall. :)
Heh, and yes, I wanted an angle to show that there's plenty of activity going on with an 'intimate' flair, as both Adara's fingers and toes 'dance' all over Teeva in separate spots. Really, I wanted to convey, as you said, that both gals are enjoying this in their own ways. :p

Hopefully the rendition of Teeva was good enough. I REALLY know I should've made her feet larger (and again, she literally asks for my typical 'perspective' views, although it'd block things in a set of poses like this).

Again, hope it was a happy birthday. ^^

Bandito:
Heh, I suppose it's adorable in a sense...adorably hot. ;)
You know me...I like thinking up 'complex' posing for the more intimate sort of tickles.

Probably only worth a look for curiosity, attaching both the original linear and an 'inked' version for people's enjoyment.

Attachments

• 5TeevaTortInk.jpg
    5TeevaTortInk.jpg
    752 KB · Views: 29
  • 5TeevaTort.jpg
    5TeevaTort.jpg
    243.5 KB · Views: 22
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back