• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tormented Soles - Miscellaneous Banter.

Kalamos

Level of Lemon Feather
A thread for unrelated topics and false starts.

Last edited:
Excellent! Glad to see you got your forum! May it be a success! :D

Knock wood, iron and steel... :D

Maybe I could ask you some help...
We'd need to copy the other rpg threads from the tickling discussion to rpg forum.

Once they are in, I could edit and move them as we need. :)

Congrats man!

Ahh...nice...a brand new place to purvey my unique and surprisingly irritating brand of tomfoolery...heh heh heh :p

Er... thank you! ... I think...

:D :D :D

[No, really, I must be serious about this stuff...]

/me feigns a solemn countenance.

Please read the rules before joining.
Hacha not required.
Extended ascii supported.

:D

No prob, K, they're on their way.
Edit: scratch that, someone already did it. :p

Last edited:
Odd...I was totally looking at the wrong thing! LOL I'm on it K...

AcornaMordor said:
I'm confused but what else is new... what're we doing exactly..?
Well, actual game takes place here:
-> http://www.tickletheater.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53

Since you are familiar with the Dragonlance Saga, you could consider our game something not quite unlike differently minded.

This is a role playing game with fetish overtones - that's why TT is hosting it - and it is set in a makebelieve fantasy world with a strong classical theme.

To start playing you only need to think up a char, submit it somewhere within this subforum, and we'll make sure you are involved as soon as possible.

Ok... actually you could read the "general conduct r*les", and maybe the setting tidbits, so you are really lost when you begin gaming.

You could also read the previous posts in the original thread:
-> http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=13104

Well... I hope this helped. :)

Above all, have fun.

Last edited:
The Catacombs of The Sorceror, Azazil

The catacombs are wet and dark, coffins create a maze of tunnels that weave in and out the underside of the old church. The equivalent of these tunnels, would be the distance of the city of Hanral, which was built to a height, that it's buildings caused it to fall beneath the sea. I am Azazil, I was cast out of the society of the knights of the OrdinANCE OF gOD, BECAUSE OF MY TORTURE METHODS. i WAS ENTOMBED IN THIS STONE ASYLUM FOR FORTY CENTURIES UNTIL MY RELEASE BY A YOUNG GIRL, WHO NOW goes by the name of Dracula. (Her brother Dracul, was murdered when he found her secret ability of shape shifting.) Come into my parlor, my ladies and loves, and see what forboding tortures await you....

the mistress of chaos

The story-
The time period is a distorted mess. It has formed a dimmensional cross of various time periods: midevel, colonial, oresent, future, you name it. This is due to the meddling of the mistress of chaos. She is the bride of the god of chaos and usues his powers to torment mankind while he tends to more pressing matters, though she has to pay a secret monthly "debt" in return to him. The stroy thus far? Orcs, dragons, aliens, they've all come from these other dimmensionla crosses, though the era is mideavel, it contains patches of the future and past (prehistoric times) in its realm. Only the mistress of chaos holds the key to restoring order to the universe, but she enjoys watching others suffer far too much to allow it, so she will need a little persuasion.
That's where you come in. You must discover her weakness (and since this is posted here, you know what it is) and exploit it, torture her with her one weakness, and restore the universal order. ((yeah, story's lame, but I tried))

Character sheets:
Name:
Profession: (wizard, knight, serf, robot maitenence person, etc.)
Race: (human, elf, orc, android, etc.)
Appearance (post pic if you want): (height, weight, hair color, eye color,
clothes, shoe size, etc.)
Background: (your life story and purpose for your quest)
Other: (most ticklish place, favorite place to tickle, fetishs, etc.)

Last edited:
Name: Whimplestein Picklebottom (Whimpick for short)
Profession: was a knight apprentice before his master was shot in the head with a 12 gauge by a startled drunk.
Race: elf
Appearance: 5'6 and 167lbs. Skinny-ish, wears black dragon skin pants and white cotton tunic. White hair and carmel skin (not literally). Has size 12 leather boots, carries a silver hilted sword that once belonged to his master in a snake skin sheath.
Background: an aimless whelp looking for trouble. Armed with a dangerous wit, and and a sharp tongue, he planned to become a knight by sheer force of will. Was taken under the wing of Sir. Knight Eyebrowpencil (dont't ask where the ideas for these names come from, I couldn't tell you) and was trained to become a knight. Before graduation, the Mistress of chaos did some stuff and screwed up time and his master was killed as posted above. He dosen't particularly seek vengance, or anything for that matter, but he dosen't want to sit around doing nothing so he started this quest.
Other: Is currently a virgin. Has an insane foot fetish, loves to tickle feet. Is ticklish himself just about everywhere.

Let me guess. You haven't read the rules, eh? ;)

Perhaps we can blend this story into the one we already established?

ROFLMFAO!
grinning%2Dsmiley%2D039.gif

did too

Kalamos said:
Let me guess. You haven't read the rules, eh? ;)

I did, I don't think that it breeches them. Well maybe i should revise...

Oh yeah, am I supposed to say action! or something b4 the rp starts?

Last edited:
oooohh, sorry. Who am i supposed to ask? You?

((if so, can i please start an RP sir?))

Last edited:
Yes and no.

Yes, you should ask me.
No, you shouldn't start a new setting yet.

Read all the rules.
Not just the Conduct.

Read the intro. Read the background infos. Read the fluff about setting-compliant characters.
Is it daunting? Yes, it is.
We don't like people who storm in for a couple of weeks, then drop out because they expected something different.
They unsettle the game.

Aygomen has neither shotguns nor knights, so you should adjust your character accordingly.
I wrote fairly extensive background notes so you could create a deep, well-rounded character.
Use them.

Also, consider renaming your alter-ego.
You don't really want him to be called "Whimp" by your accomplices.

whew, after about 30 min. worth of reading....

((I read the previous post and i'm a bit new to this style of rping. do I have to wait for my chaacter to be accepted or can I just get in at any ol' time?))

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back