• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Total Consentual Tickling

Both wonderful clips. It must take great self control for them to keep their feet in place. :D

This is definitely worthy of investigation. For me, the main appeal of tickling is the idea of "cause" someone to laugh, or being "caused" to laugh in a way that bypasses the person's immediate will... this usually involves the ticklee's helplessness in some way, even if that just means they're so preoccupied with reacting to the tickling that they can't roll away. I'm not sure I understand why it's sexy to see a person tickled while holding <I>herself</I> in place, but I'm interested in gaining insight.

Can you explain exactly why this is exciting? What other situations can you think of that are erotic in the same way as this is?

Easy! A "lee" so into being tickled and enjoying the sensation is HOT!! :firedevil

giggle-maker said:
Easy! A "lee" so into being tickled and enjoying the sensation is HOT!! :firedevil

I totally agree with you giggle-maker! A lee that really wants to be tickled....drool! For example, I would love to have a girlfriend who would just put her feet in my lap (say while we are watching tv or something) and asked to be tickled. Or she would lie back with her arms up and she will try her best to keep them up. :happyfloa

Good post, Coda

Coda said:
This is definitely worthy of investigation. For me, the main appeal of tickling is the idea of "cause" someone to laugh, or being "caused" to laugh in a way that bypasses the person's immediate will... this usually involves the ticklee's helplessness in some way, even if that just means they're so preoccupied with reacting to the tickling that they can't roll away. I'm not sure I understand why it's sexy to see a person tickled while holding <I>herself</I> in place, but I'm interested in gaining insight.

Can you explain exactly why this is exciting? What other situations can you think of that are erotic in the same way as this is?

great post, Coda..... :bowing:
you know, I actually like bondage tickling for the visuals, but I have tickled ladies who actually go into near complete paralysis from tickling...they cannot move......literally all they are able to do is laugh....it's fascinating to watch, and very exciting to realize that you have that much power over the reactions, or lack thereof ,of your ticklee....

I usually tell these ticklees that our human species would end with them, if she were ever captured by a
"tickler carnivore" back in the caveman days..... :ermm:

that's why you kinda raise your eyebrow and seriously question the "tickle experience" of some here who state, "if she aint moving around, she ain't ticklish!".......I have heard this stated a number of times around here........nope, that's not always correct..there are nearly as many varied reactions to tickling as there are ticklees......it just means you have not tickled enough ladies to find one that succumbs to this "tickle paralysis" phenomenon.....don't display your ignorance and inexperience on an open forum....it's embarrassing..... :idunno:

Those are all helpful responses; thank you!

You're right; it is a pretty exciting image to have a girlfriend just request to be tickled and make the pertinent body part available. I'd normally have imagined that the request "hold me so I can't move, and then tickle me" would be more common than the request "tickle me," but it would certainly vary.

So, that gives me something else to think about. If someone wanted to be tickled freely like that, I can only see that it would be for two basic reasons. One is that they'd want to link the feeling with the imagined idea that they <I>were</I> helpless because they enjoy that. The other one is that they just enjoy the sensation in a way that isn't directly sexual, similar to the way that you'd enjoy having a massage or having your hair played with. If that were erotic to the tickler, it would probably just be the appeal of someone enjoying something so openly; the fact that it's not deeply sexual to the ticklee wouldn't matter.

I can see all of that; is there still more to it to you (men or women)? Please keep elaborating if you're willing.

Let me clear up what I'm talking about...

(EvilNinjaInLove seems to understand what it is I'm getting at)

Here goes...

A female "lee" who isn't paralized by the sensation, instead, requests the tickling and can either keep her feet still or her arms over her head, especialy if she's screaming and writhing.

Just somthing I like.

That's really interesting; I'm going to keep contemplating it. Thank you!

I'm also on the side of Girls who hold still for the tickling. Somthing about how the 'Lee wants to be tickled THAT MUCH that she tries to stay still for the tickler.

There is is nothing sexier than watching a 'Lee keep still to be tickled. But even sexier when they finally have to squirm away, and the first thing they do when they get control of themselves is to put their feet back/raise their arms again...

EDIT: Added a preview for one of my favourite movies for consentual ticklin. I hope I'm allowed to post this, since it is a trailer to one of le chatouilleur's videos.

Anyway, link here, video below :D
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=70895

Last edited:
Manticore said:
I'm also on the side of Girls who hold still for the tickling. Somthing about how the 'Lee wants to be tickled THAT MUCH that she tries to stay still for the tickler.

There is is nothing sexier than watching a 'Lee keep still to be tickled. But even sexier when they finally have to squirm away, and the first thing they do when they get control of themselves is to put their feet back/raise their arms again...

EDIT: Added a preview for one of my favourite movies for consentual ticklin. I hope I'm allowed to post this, since it is a trailer to one of le chatouilleur's videos.

As "hitting the nail on the head" goes, you just built a mansion!!

jaba said:
that's why you kinda raise your eyebrow and seriously question the "tickle experience" of some here who state, "if she aint moving around, she ain't ticklish!".......I have heard this stated a number of times around here........nope, that's not always correct..there are nearly as many varied reactions to tickling as there are ticklees......it just means you have not tickled enough ladies to find one that succumbs to this "tickle paralysis" phenomenon.....don't display your ignorance and inexperience on an open forum....it's embarrassing..... :idunno:

Well said Jaba!

I have experienced girls who would lay down with their arms up and ask me to tickle them, no restaints just laying there and taking it . . . same with their feet and loved every minute of it. There are so many wonderful experiences to be had from this love of ours - I did a thread on it and got some very typical responses! There are too many narrow-minded people who think their way is way and all else sucks - nuff said! It's about the experience and what it brings to both party's concerned, it's healthy to explore all avenues, hey, you may even find a new area of interest to your fetish, now wouldn't that be cool? From the immortal words of one Derek Trotter - You know it makes sense! :upsidedow

Manticore said:

Are there any clips out there where the girls armpits are tickled while she's holding her arms up AND THEN she keeps re-raising her arms after jerking them down?

I'm sure there are. I'd direct you over to Tickle Challenge first of all, because a few of their challenges involve holding onto a bar above the model's head, allowing for lots of armpit tickling, and although this is not ENTIRELY consentual, the fact that they have to hold their arms up themselves is kinda similar.

Went looking through my collection and found a cip for you. Sorry, I though I had more but I could only find the one:

I'm pretty sure this is from Parker's Amateur Videos (or a similar title) The Model is Dorathy, and athough her arms are not above her head as you asked, she is unbound and being tickled in her armpits.
(again, not my video, if the owner would like me to remove it, please just contact me and I will take it down. Thanks :))

Doesn't Jeff have one where a girl has to keep her arms up while he's tickling her?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back