• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Toy Soldier Tickle - NEW Female Tickling Video - FREE PREVIEW

laughinggaszone

4th Level Orange Feather
When the toymaker and his wife have gone to bed, and the clock strikes midnight, the magical toyshop comes alive. Tonight, the toymaker's latest creation, a Toy Soldier Girl will be the latest addition to the magical toy shop as she comes to life for the first time. Exploring her new exististence and surroundings, she meets her fellow toys, who decide to welcome the toy soldier girl with some michief play. The toy soldier girl will have none of it, and defends herslf against the other toys, but soon they overwhelm her, and as punishment, introduce her to a new sensation: tickling. The poor toy soldier girl is beside herself. She's never felt anything like it. It's so torturous, but somehow she is starting to enjoy the sensations as the toys tickle her from top to bottom. This brings out another new sensation that the toy soldier girl doesn't understand, but desperately wants to explore, and she allows the toys to have their way with her before the toymaker wakes up and returns to the shop.

This video is super hot! One of our very best works, and I highly recommend it. It was a sheer pleasure to create.

Check out our free preview and visit our store:
http://www.laughinggaszone.net/videos.html

***Laughing Gas Zone members receive 15-25% all clips and DVDs***

Attachments

• toysoldier.jpg
    toysoldier.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 1,093
I was curious where you were located? I'd love a chance to tickle your actress sometime... I've always been intrigued by her.

I was curious where you were located? I'd love a chance to tickle your actress sometime... I've always been intrigued by her.

We are located inj the US, but the model lives in the UK. So, fan tickling is not really an option, Sorry.
webmaster joe

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back