• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ToYou444's Site ?

bandt001

TMF Master
Hello everyone! I've been away for awhile, boosting some royal jewels and seducing a royal princess. Apparently I've missed a memo. Can someone tell me what's happened to ToYou444's site? I just get "Page Not Found" msgs when I try to go there...

Bandit

PS: MTP Jeff, U-da-Man!! ;)

I was also pondering along the same lines as yourself - where is toyou's site??? I even posted a message up here but got no reply.....Anyway

Go to "Celebrity Info" <this is to be found on a white background to the left hand side of the home page and about half way down>

When you get into this area click of Toyou 444's celeb info <lor whatever it is called> and you will find his celebrity information. However, if you do not want his information scroll down to the bottom of his page and click home and you should be sent to his homepage - to view his real life pics etc.!

Thank me if this was useful by submitting a response!!

btw, i have just been there to confirm that i am giving you good information and it does not appear to have been updated for some tme!

Attachments

• Mary's Feet 1.jpg
    Mary's Feet 1.jpg
    762.8 KB · Views: 544
  • Mary's Feet 2.jpg
    Mary's Feet 2.jpg
    730.2 KB · Views: 890
I went on the site just now, and none of the pictures work anymore! They're all just dead links. Has anyone else had this problem, or is it just me???

Thanks!

Thanks Tboy123!

I appreciate your taking the time to help a brother out. :)

Bandit

Lynchy - you should find that if you click on toyou's banner found by clicking on the "Celebrity Information" button on the TMF homepage - you will find a page dedicated to ticklish celebrities. Scroll down and click on the purple home button to be directed to toyou's homepage and then just click on one of the hyperlinks to take you to where you want to go! I have detailed this a lot more clearly in an earlier reply to this thread!

Yes, I did that! I got onto the real pictures page, and every single picture I tried to open led me to a dead link. What I want to know is whether or not anyone else can get the pictures to work. I clicked on a good ten or eleven pics, some of which I've seen before so they must have been working at some point. All of them were down. What's going on??? :confused:

Well I'll be...

Hi kids, I've been away for a while and will probably be away again. Some long soul searching lead me to not update the page, but I intended to leave everything up so folks could always see the "lighter side" (if you will) of tickling.

Now it seems that Tripod and Yahoo! have deleted all my files. My apologies as I did not know that had happened, however I have no way of recreating the pictures.

Many times before I've left and always ended up back, but I don't think I can ever go back to the way I was. Tickling is part of my very essence...but there are other things in life that are of equal or greater importance and they have moved into the fore front of my life.

Now don't panic, its nothing life threatening and in all actuality my life is better than it has been in a long time and I am quite healthy and happy LOL. I would have posted a long emotional farewell note...but I've done that before only to come crawling back when the bug bit me again. I have checked out some places and occasionally remember to check my email so I'll probably always be around...perhaps in a new form/identity...but only time will tell.

To the keeps of the board: You have a wonderful tool here...use it wisely.

To the friends I have made: Thank you for allowing me to be part of your lives and for helping me continue to grow as a person.

To everyone else: Enjoy what you have when you have it. Things change...usually when you least expect it.

Keep on tickling and perhaps we will meet again sometime.

Thanks.

~ toyou

Well I'm not sure if toyou will come back and read this, but he was instrumental in the foundation of the whole ticklish celebrities section of the tickling realm. Not only did he restore Ironic Tickler's list of celebs (which i had long feared was lost forever) but he also added confirmed celebrities on a regular basis. I guess I'll have to take the baton from toyou and can only hope to do half as good a job as he.
Toyou, i wish you the best of luck in future endeavors, and thanks for being a great friend to myself and the community alike.
Scoob

Before retiring toyou444 had begun moving his site to the TMF. You can check it out as it was at last update at www.ticklingforum.com/toyou444

Ive asked toyou if he would mind the TMF taking it over while he takes a break, and I think theres reason to think he'll say yes :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back