• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Travelling Ohhhh How Exciting

hawkyboy69

TMF Novice
Hey all just a quick question to all those from the USA

:england:

Im going to be travelling across the pond for about 2 months next year,
is there anywhere specifically that you guys would say is good for F/M tickling?
As over here i do find it hard to find a so called mistress etc maybe my location or maybe not many Female Lers who has an interest for tickling, any recommendations would be much appreciated not to discount any ladies on here if they wished to tickle me im sure it would be a pleasure also and would love to hear from you hehe :D

Oh and while im typing away i do also like to take on the role of Ler also just for the best of both worlds :D

Anyway hope to hear from you all soon

Thanks Dan

Oh thanks and yeah well looking for just f/m mainly the basic you know but i have few extras to add but there only being nit picking though and i'll consider that thanks bugman and ive got quite a large budget so i dont think finance will be an issue

Oh thanks and yeah well looking for just f/m mainly the basic you know but i have few extras to add but there only being nit picking though and i'll consider that thanks bugman and ive got quite a large budget so i dont think finance will be an issue

Glad i could help.I hope you enjoy your visit here in the states.:D

:D

im sure i will do haha i hope you can tolerate my love of Cricket especially and the accent haha

Depending on when you're here in the States you might want to consider attending NEXT in May 2009. It's an amazing adventure.

Ohhh right firstly what is NEXT ? And secondly where about is it going to be because although i originally planned to go to most states i might have to miss a few out :(

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back