• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

trouble with oil

Diego

2nd Level Orange Feather
For those of you with experience in foot tickling oiled soles. I was tied by my girlfriend. She oiled my feet and started tickling but it seems to me that ticklishness goes down because its too slippery. Its harder for me to stand the "torture" when she uses her fingernails in my dunoiled soles. Is this common?
I was always afraid of the brush because in the the videos I have seen the brush seems to hurt more than tickle
Should I try the brush with oil?

Thanks!
Diego

Okay, first your ticklishness went down because your feet got cold. Now it goes down because they're too slippery from the oil.

Not sure what's going on here....but there's something weird about it.

Why would you say that? Plenty of things can make feet less ticklish, including the factors that the OP mentioned. What's wrong with someone asking for advice about tricks that might help increase their ticklishness? And why are you all suspicious about it, like you're smelling some kind of conspiracy? There's no call for that.

I think the brush does look and sound like it hurts. You know I used it on my gf once in a sneaky and secretive way and it worked SO well but I kept it SO light

I will agree. Oil does nothing for me...and even lessens the ticklish of my feet. I have found that some sort of hand lotion works betters. It may not last as long...but surely long enought o get good laughter. Lotion makes mine 10x more ticklish than oil. Oil just looks better on videos from the producers stand point. ;)

Why would you say that? Plenty of things can make feet less ticklish, including the factors that the OP mentioned. What's wrong with someone asking for advice about tricks that might help increase their ticklishness? And why are you all suspicious about it, like you're smelling some kind of conspiracy? There's no call for that.

Thanks Francois! I am looking for advice, nothing else.

I just hate what it does to my sheets!

I dont like oil. too messy and you cant get a grip on anything. i prefer lotion.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back