• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Troubling Trend

ticklehound

3rd Level Red Feather
Hey all - so a while back I was cruising around online and came across a sick 'joke.' And last week I came across it again on twitter, when I searched 'tickling' and found bunch of posts and reposts, saying, "Tickling is like rape except you're forced to laugh" or something similar.

Now I know social media is ground zero of asininity, but it really troubled me. Never mind that RAPE is never ever ever ever EVER EVER* anything to joke about, but throwing in 'tickling' in there really offended me. And I don't get offended very often.

I'll get over it, but for now I'm pissed, and wanted to vent to you all. Carry on...

I'm gonna agree with you. It's just not cool. Period. It's not something to joke about because it's a serious thing. Please, if you're gonna do it, don't

People throw that around on tumblr a whole lot. I follow a bunch of different things on there and that happens to come up often in my tickling threads.

Never mind that RAPE is never ever ever ever EVER EVER* anything to joke about ...

<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TUVjZPVj1Pk?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TUVjZPVj1Pk?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Also , you mistakenly left out one 'EVER'.

It sounds like a fairly accurate description really, especially if whoever wrote it genuinely hates being tickled. I quite like seeing such things as I have pretty dark fantasies revolving around such things.

Like you said, you'll get over it, it isn't really a big deal anyway :)

I'll get over it, but for now I'm pissed, and wanted to vent to you all.

You might want to accept that there are people out there who actually feel that way about tickling.
I also can't really see why you are calling this "trend"? Are there hundreds of people on the street having that line printed on their shirts or something?

Yea, as I said in the original post (it might need re-reading), I don't get offended often, and I get over things quickly - but it just got me at a bad time. I guess I feel sorry for people who suffer bad experiences, especially when it comes to tickling. It's sad really.

And kudos to Soda Bobinski for throwing my favorite comedian back at me. I forgot about that bit. Thanks for posting. I don't completely agree, but I laughed nevertheless. I guess I'll evolve my position, rape itself ain't funny, but you can always make fun of rapists, and if you're gonna joke about rape, you better be fuckin' hilarious!

To rhiannon, it was "trending" on twitter, dozens of twits posting & reposting the same line.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back